Search results

1. Makulia

fabrikErrorMessage is empty when 2 forms with the same table are on the same page

I have created 2 forms with ajax validation. Each form points to the same table and has a different number of fields. In this case, fabrikErrorMessage is empty. Only general form error is rendered. How to fix error data returning in this case?
  2. Makulia

How to fire js code on event form.submitted only for current form

Hello, community. Any suggestions on how to fire js code on event form.submitted only for current form not for all? I have several different forms with form_xx.js on this page. Now page reloads after submitting any form on this page. My code is inside form_xx.js...
  3. Makulia

With 2 forms on the same page, both with checkboxes, ajax validation and submission are broken

Hello dear Fabrik community! We have a serious bug here. Issue has been tested and confirmd on Joomla builds 3.3.6+ and Fabrik builds 3.3.1+. Only checkbox field type is affected. Form fields instant ajax validation (after field looses focus) is broken when we have 2 or more forms on the same...
  4. Makulia

TypeError: mainEr is null while trying to send form via ajax

Hello people! I have faced this strange error while submitting for via ajax: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'set' of null Breaking point in form.js mainEr.set('html', this.options.error); Fabrik 3.3.3. Latest github updates. Joomla 3.4.4 After empty form submitting spinner never...
  5. Makulia

Files with Cyrillic filenames upload problem

Hello, Community! I recently tried to upload files with file names in Russian like "????????.doc" through upload plugin and got ___.doc instead. My server and DB support UTF8. Why is it so? Spec: Ubuntu 14.10, php 5.5, Mysql 5.6, Apach2 + php5-fpm, Joomla 3.3.6, Latest github Fabrik...
  6. Makulia

NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE error in the Firefox when trying to clear filters in the ajaxify Fabrik list

Hello, community! When I am trying to clear the Fabrik ajaxify list filters I getting js error: According to Mozilla documentation, the Firefox doesn't support state objects larger the 640k. And in the Fabrik list.js code we can see storing data just like that: if (window.history...
  7. Makulia

Time shifts in the Fabrik e-mails using placeholder

Hello community! I am sending e-mail to with some info and the time of his submission. Time is fetched from the DB using Fabrik placeholders. Time is stored as UTC in the date Fabrik field. Time shows correctly in the lists and forms but when sending it through E-mail using placeholder, I am...
  8. Makulia

E-mail sending from fronted not working when using placeholder in the Email to: of form email plugin

Hello community! E-mail sending from fronted not working when using placeholder in the "Email to" field of the form "Email plugin". If "Email to" is filed manually, everything works! Sending from backed works. Please confirm and help to resolve, thank you! Specs: Joomla 3.3.3+latest github
  9. Makulia

Inline edit treats merged rows in a repeatable groups inner join as one raw, wrong data saving

Hello, Community! New issue with Inline Edit plugin. Inline Edit treats merged rows in a repeatable groups inner join as one raw. So we can't directly edit values from separate rows. After clicking on this repeatable group, only one of them are editable and after saving all data, except rifts...
  10. Makulia

Time shifts in the date field when editing any other field using Inline Edit

Hello, Community! I have reviewed my old problem with date/time and made some tests. Now I can confirm that the time shift occurs when editing any field, other then date itself, in the list view (Fabrik/Joomla) backend using InlineEdit plugin. In my case time shifts back after every Inline...
  11. Makulia

[Solved] Auto-complete is not working in dbjoin plugin (Unexpected token < )

Hello, Community! Case: I am making a task managment system with calendar viz. I need to populate field "responsible" through dbjoin and does it with auto-complete option (because drop-down list is too long for this case). Problem: When "Render as" is set to "auto-complete" AC is not working...
  12. Makulia

Uncaught Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module in a page with Fabrik form and Widgekit module

Hello, Community! I have faced this strange error linked to require.js library. Here is the link to the page with this error. My Spec: J 3.3.3. Latest github fabrik. I have found similar thread in the Fabrik forums but in my case there is no problem with jQuery in the Firebug! Please, help...
  13. Makulia

Chkbox/drdown plugs don't load saved values into details/form after editing when used in juser plug

Hello Community! I am reporting another bug :) Most of the time I was editing records with inline edit and everything was good. But when I tried to edit fields with checkbox or dropdown plugins through normal editing mod (not ajaxifyed) I have noticed that after editing, checkbox/dropdown...
  14. Makulia

Custom list ordering implementation

Hello Community! I have a list with usernames and the birthdays dates. I want to make a module that render users birthdays of the current month. I tool list module and set custom list ordering like: SELECT `birthday` FROM `portal_users` WHERE MONTH(birthday) = MONTH(NOW()) ORDER BY...
  15. Makulia

[Solved]Date_time of the record is not submitted after second ajax submission

Hello, Fabrik Community! I have date_time field in my Fabrik form (published through module position). With non ajax submission date in this field updates after page reloads. After the first ajax submission date in this field correctly records in the DB and date_time field becomes empty! So...
  16. Makulia

[Solved] Ajax Validation not working with Joomla 3.3 and latest github update.

When I tried to validate field via ajax, I have got this error in Chrome console: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < mootools-core-uncompressed.js:5626. Additional info: Joomla verison: Joomla! 3.3.0 Stable [ Ember ] 30-April-2014 14:00 GMT Fabrik: from may 23 2014 It doesn't matter...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back