Search results

1. A

Upsert plugin

The F4 upsert plugin is not working on a dev site - same config as the F3 version on the production J3 site. I tested the upsert target table on F4 - everything works. I can use the php form plugin if need be, but can anyone suggest a way to debug/trace the upsert plugin? Is this possibly...
  2. A

Unsupported operand types: string + int

I am running Fabrik on a J4 site with about 15 lists/forms migrated from J3. The two most complex forms/lists (many related tables, casc dropdowns, db joins etc) were throwing a fatal error (simpler forms are fine): Unsupported operand types: string + int Along with item not found etc. Debugging...
  3. A

Add LIMIT to prefilter/subquery

Hello: I need to limit filter results to 500 rows - I have tried using the prefilters by adding queries like: Field: plant_id (=PK) Condition: In Value: SELECT `plant_id` FROM `dws_plantsb` WHERE `published` = 1 GROUP BY `common_name` LIMIT 0, 500 So far, this throws a Mysql error: This...
  4. A

LIMIT in Data - Where query for dbjoin element

Adding LIMIT to the end of a WHERE query in the databasejoin element, e.g. WHERE {thistable}.`user_id` = {$my->id} ORDER BY {thistable}.`nextWeek` DESC LIMIT 1 gets rendered in the wrong order (in front of ORDER BY) and throws an error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual...
  5. A

Bootstrapping fabrik_subelement

Hello: I've been having issues with mobile rendering of subelements like checkboxes. In F 3.3.2, the layout is set in the 'alist' function starting at line 782 in components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php. Lines 788-92: if ($options_per_row > 1) { $percentageWidth =...
  6. A

Use js-based cascading dropdown

Hello (again): I have many cascading dropdown city-county fields in a large form list - basic setup: city field (db join from simple table of cities in Minnesota). county (cascading dropdown of a counties table watching first field with city_id as foreign key, etc.). They work great...
  7. A

unable to fire up CDD

Hello: I set up a CDD in the following steps: 1. created 2 Fabrik lists (with fields): Property Addresses (id, date_time, addresses) Property Numbers (id, date_time, apt_id, aptnumber) 2. Added 12 addresses to Property Addresses table. 3. used csv import to populate second table - apt_id is...
  8. A

Performance issues

I'm finishing up a large 'time card' form with the elements/data divided into 10 groups using inner joins to populate the main form table. After filling out the minimal set of fields, submit/apply runs really slowly (minutes). The 7 main groups (= days of the week) have 23 elements/fields. In...
  9. A

Show/hide multiple elements with same events

Hello: I am hoping there is a custom javascript method for showing/hiding multiple elements. The default actions option works fine, but it is quite tedious to set up (I am have to set show/hide rules for approximately 136+ elements). Thanks, Alan
  10. A

Custom javascript to reference multiple groups

Hello: I am building a time card application that includes several (non-repeating) groups, including one for each day the week: newcardmonday newcardtuesday etc. I have a toggle radio button field that gives the user the option of filling out one set of fields for the entire week OR going...
  11. A

Populate county field based on autocompleted cities field

Hello: I have created a 'cities' list/table with all Minnesota cities and their counties (table fields: cityName, county). I am trying to create a form where the county field automatically updates when the user enters the cityName. I am using the databasejoin plugin to run autocomplete for the...
  12. A

Unable to save new elements in backend after upgrade

Hello: Just upgraded to the latest via github (3.0.6.3) in a Joomla 2.5.7 site. I am unable to use "Save", "Save & Close" or "Save & New" in the backend for existing or new elements. Furthermore, when I try to create a new element, it is assigned an id of "0" (= no id). Thanks in advance for...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back