Search results

1. darkroast

one to one database join

Ok, this will definitely be a silly question, but I stepped away from Joomla and Fabrik for a while, and now I've forgotten how to do something. I didn't find exactly what I'm looking for in the Wiki (although it might be there). I have two lists - Projects and Checklists. Each Project will...
  2. darkroast

import only some columns from CSV

This may not be possible, but... I have a list with 8 elements: EUZIP (this is the key field) Add1 Add2 Add3 City State TECH_ZIP BP_NUMBER From time to time I get updates to some of those fields in a CSV file. Every line in the update includes the primary key (of course), and Add1-3, city...
  3. darkroast

Joomla 3.4 notice - when was it posted?

I saw the notice for Fabrik 3.2.1 which stated it would be ready "in a day or two" - problem is, it didn't include the date it was posted.
  4. darkroast

search for data entered with input mask

I have a form in which the user can enter a (US) phone number. The phone number field has an input mask 999-999-9999. That works fine, but when the user needs to do a search on the list using the Search All box, he or she needs to use the dashes. In other words, searching for 123-123-1234...
  5. darkroast

File Upload outside HTML directory?

Is it possible to set the file upload so that the upload directory is outside the directory where Joomla resides? For instance, my Joomla installation is in /var/www/html but I'd like to store the images in /home/uploads. I have the File Upload element parameter set to /home/uploads, but...
  6. darkroast

Limiting user list in User element plugin

I have an application which uses the user element plugin. It's working fine, but in the dropdown, it lists all of the users in the system, regardless of whether they are enabled / disabled, blocked or not, etc. Is it possible to limit that list to just "live" users? A related question: in one...
  7. darkroast

User element plugin fixed in 3.2?

In the change log for version 3.2, there's a note which says: "Fixed issue with user element losing it's value after a validation failure, when not hidden, and read only." for the user element plugin. Does this address (and fix) the issue in this forum post...
  8. darkroast

Emailing element calc'd by php plugin - odd issue

I have a form which has two plugins. The first one generates a number and updates a field element. It does this by taking the rowid, adding a constant to it, then updates the database field with that number. (I know that's the hard way, but using a calc field wasn't working right for some...
  9. darkroast

Sending and processing an XML request - need advice

Hello all - I'm working on a process which needs to be able to verify an address (US only) via the US Postal Service API, which uses an XML request and response, then update the appropriate fields in the form. Ideally, I'd like to have the user enter the address information, then click a...
  10. darkroast

fabrik 3.0 CSV Menu type question

According to this link: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/export-to-csv-without-using-dialog/ if you want to make a menu item to download, you should use the menu type CSV for fabrik 3.0. However, there is also a section for Fabrik 2.0 which tells you how to specify a lot of options...
  11. darkroast

Curious "Success Message" behavior

I'm using Fabrik 3.1 on Joomla 3.3.1... I have a form which is working perfectly, but for one (really, really small) thing: when a user submits the form, and the user is redirected to the home page (using a redirect), the "success message" uses the incorrect CSS - it uses the alert...
  12. darkroast

[SOLVED] List not showing all rows

Using Joomla 3.1.1, Fabrik 3.1, latest github update. I have a list which is working, sort of. The records are getting added into the database, but the list isn't showing all of the rows (there are no filters on). It seems to be dropping - from the list, not the database - earlier records so...
  13. darkroast

Custom Form Template based on Bootstrap

Ok, this will probably fall into the category of "stupid questions" - but here goes. I have a form for which I would like to create a custom layout. I've been using the Bootstrap template, which works fine, except for the layout (I'd like to format the address fields as "City, STate ZIP"...
  14. darkroast

Conditional send on email form plugin

I have a conditional send set up on a form using the email plugin. Problem is, it's never sending the email no matter what. Here's the condition I have: $bpNumber = $this->data['hs_cases___bpNumber_raw']; $prodType = $this->data['hs_cases___productType_raw']; $serviceType =...
  15. darkroast

Scenario Help

I could use some help implementing a scenario... 1. I have a case list, a model list, and a parts list. 2. In the case list, I have three elements: modelNumber, serialNumber, and partsNeeded. The modelNumber element is selected by the user (dropdown element type). The serialNumber is entered...
  16. darkroast

Checkbox Cascading Dropdown - "Options per row"?

I'm creating a CDD which generates a a checkbox array. That's working perfectly - however, I have one question... Is there any way to set an "options per row" similar to what's done with the regular radio button or checkbox elements? As it is, all the items are in one column, and if there's a...
  17. darkroast

File Uploader shows php Notice message in log

I'm getting this message whenever I save a form that has a file uploader element, but for which I didn't attach a file: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1562 Thoughts?
  18. darkroast

Cascading Dropdown Chain

I'm trying to do a cascading dropdown chain, as described in this post: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-use-2-or-more-cascadingdropdown-elements-in-a-chain.8894/ which was written for Fabrik 2. Here's the scenario: I have a case log list with a dropdown element called...
  19. darkroast

Joined Lists - prevent delete, and initially hide group

Two questions related to joined lists. First, the scenario: This is a Customer Service (CS) tracking application. We get calls about issues with products. I've determined that a "case" is related to one customer, with one issue with one product. For instance, I have a problem with my TV. I...
  20. darkroast

placeholders in form emails

<?php echo '<bold>Request Type: <bold>' . {hs_caselog___serviceType_raw} . '<br />'; ?> doesn't work - it gives me a blank screen, and does not send out the email. Obviously I'm using the placeholder incorrectly, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in this php email template.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back