Search results

1. A

using persian calender for date( Jalili calender)

hi i want to use Persian Date (calendar) for my forms .( Persian calendar is Jalali calendar ) how can i do it? excuse me for poor English.
  2. A

problem with arabic , kurdish and pesian language string

hi at first excuse me for poor my English. i have a multi language joomla 3 site and using fabrik 3.3.4 . i create a form that it must contain a persian string (utf8) . but it shown in ???????????????? character . the image of this problem is attached . thanks alot .
  3. A

conecting fabrik form to joomla user registration

hi i am not English user so excuse me for poor English. my question is : how conecting fabrik form to joomla user registration to get a more information like tel ,address , favor food when they will register in site ? thnkas
  4. A

pre-filter by username "name" field

hi i want to pre-filter my data table by name of my users . so i did this action in pre-filter : field:customername(row) condition:EQUALS value: {my->name} type:text. but when i log on to site ? didn't show any record . thanks for your attention.
  5. A

back up from form and table

hi i want to get back up of my form and table .how to do it. thank you .
  6. A

file upload dos not work

hello to all file upload element not work and any error . joomla 2.5 fabrik form pkg 3 Inclusive i told in latest post my delete icon in lists dose not work too. please help me
  7. A

delete record

hi Click on the icon to delete the record, I do not happen to have any. please help me .
  8. A

edite or translate tooltip and message

hi i want to translate tool-tip and message to Persian for example: tool-tip add button or message like "no data found" and .... many many many !!!!! thanks for your supporting .
  9. A

persian Date

hi at first thank you for your supporting. I want to save the Date element in Persian Date that it Named "Shamsi Date" how i can do this .
  10. A

Relationships between dropdown list

hi i want to create Relationships between drop-down list for example: Suppose i have 2 drop-down list about football and when i select Barcelona in drop-down1, drop-down2 list the Messi, Xavi, Fabregas and.... and when i select Real Madrid drop-down2 list the Ronaldo,Kaka,Ozil and...
  11. A

users access

i have 55 users in my project.and i want to each user complete the 15 form . but i want to each user only access to her information in the table . please help me . many thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back