Search results

1. vaughan

Calculation element with checkbox element

thanks a lot! I underastand the concept with array and I find the solution with a similar code. thanks for your help
  2. vaughan

Calculation element with checkbox element

Hi I have a calculation element plugin, it SUM 3 fileds: field1=dropdown with 4 values field2=multiselect checkbox with 4 values (each value=30) field3=Checkbox with 1 value I want to SUM this 3 fields with the user selections and works fine, but only when field2 choose only 1 value, if users...
  3. vaughan

Help with private forms

Great!!! thanks a lot for your help
  4. vaughan

Help with private forms

Hi I need your help. I want create a private forms, the admin add a new form with some fields, one of them is user_element_plugin. The admin select a user (user_element plugin) and complete the other fields. This is easy... But now I want show a list view when the users are logged in, only...
  5. vaughan

Delete file uploaded

Hi how can i do to delete a file uploaded with fileupload element when I delete the form linked? I use this elemento to upload files like pdf or word, and I have a lot of files and I need to delete some record and files. I check delete images but don?t work with other files like pdf. I use...
  6. vaughan

Inline edit list plugin do nothing

Hi I set a inline edit list plugin, but do nothing, I see popup with text to modify, i press save and the field don't change, there isn?t any error, simply do nothing. Where is my error? Thanks for all Regards
  7. vaughan

[SOLVED] Security in uploaded files element

Ok Thanks for your help! I think I have the correct configuration, i'm not a security expert, but I'm now more relaxed with your comments Regards
  8. vaughan

It's possible to encrypt the files? another possibility would be to protect that directory with user and password , is it possible to run the upload like a specific user with privileges ? Like " run as " microsoft servers
  9. vaughan

Hi thanks for your answers I'm Sorry for answer too late. I set fabrik with Obfuscate filename and download script, but I see a security failure if someone know name's files or with any software to track, could get the files? If someone know the url http://mydomain/folder/xxx.pdf can see all...
  10. vaughan

[SOLVED] Send mail depending on a value

Ok it's solved My error was i was using values and not tags
  11. vaughan

I'm trying with a code like in wiki http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/email-form-plugin/#email-to-eval-example My dropdown element is [cita___CLINICA] with two values: "Madrid" and Villalba" And my code is $CLINICA = $this->data['cita___CLINICA']; switch ($CLINICA) { case 'Madrid'...
  12. vaughan

Hi I have a contact form, I have a dropdown element with 2 values A and B I need when a user choose value=A send mail to A@mydomain.com, and when a user choose value=B send mail to B@mydomain.com It?s possible? Thanks for all Regards
  13. vaughan

[SOLVED] error filter in list view

Hi again. I solved this question. It wasn't a fabrik failure, It was Widgetkit yootheme component, in the latest update that disabled the filter. I uninstall this component and works fine. Thanks for all, like always. Regards
  14. vaughan

Hi again I updated from github but fail persist, I choose a value in filter and works fine, but if I choose another value (second select) does nothing. I see only fail with chrome and IE, with mozilla firefox works fine o_O I don?t know what's happend. Any idea? Thanks regards
  15. vaughan

Hi I recently updated my joomla 3.3.6, and now don?t works filters in list view, I choose values I want in filter and do nothing, joomla don?t show any error. There is any incompatibility with fabrik 3.2 What can i do? should I update fabrik from github? Thanks Regards
  16. vaughan

Usertype in List CSV list plugin

Thanks for your replies. Ok I will replace this line. Then, what can I do to register usergroup?
  17. vaughan

Yes I'm using csv_import_user_class.php, but I modified line 174 $userdata['gid'] = 18; with $userdata['gid'] = 2; (group register users). It's correct? Need I modify anything else? <?php /** * Fabrik List CSV plugin import user class * * @package Joomla.Plugin * @subpackage...
  18. vaughan

Hi I created a registration form with fabrik, i install List CSV list plugin and configure like this thread to import users by csv. All works fine, but the user are not assigned to the registered group, all data are stored correctly, but they are not assigned to any group (blank). I try in...
  19. vaughan

Hi I have an upload file element, and I need to assign security privileges to these files. I need public privileges to upload a file, but only specific user group can see or download these files. I set the privilege in fabrik, and works fine, but if someone (public grooup or some robot) know...
  20. vaughan

Help with element calc

Hi I need some help with the calculation code. I'm using fabrik mixing with hikashop to view orders better. I have som fields: nnj0c_hikashop_order___order_status: May be 2 options Created and Confirmed (field elements) nnj0c_hikashop_order___order_full_price: The product price...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back