Search results

1. B

Lists & Horizontal Scroll

Hi all, i've a problem with a list on my site The list width is larger then page and i cannot see all columns How to add an Horizontal Scroll ? Thanks for help :) Blondie
  2. B

Backup & Restore

I've to move Fabrik data from one site to another I seen that Fabrik does'nt have this basic feature Which is the best method to do it ? Thanks for help MM
  3. B

3.5.2 ?

I've seen a post on blog talking about hacking.. But no info about v3.5.2 that joomla updated system show me.. Is this new version real & secure ?
  4. B

error importing csv

I've tried to import a cvs file to create a list but i've this error: Cannot use object of type PlgFabrik_ElementField as array what's wrong ? these the first two lines: Nome;Indirizzo;Citt?;CAP;Provincia;Indirizzo extra;Paese;Mail;Referente;Telefono;Fax;P.IVA/TAX ID;Codice Fiscale;Note Extra...
  5. B

search does'nt work

I've created a simple List and set Filter trigger = On Change I see all records but if i write something on search fields the filter is not applied and i see all records the same.. what's wrong ? Thanks for help
  6. B

csv button

How can i hide the csv link on top of a List ? Thanks
  7. B

Button element on list view

I've a list view and i'd like to create a a button for each row to set current record as canceled I'm looking for button element and i've also tried to add one but i see nothing on list rendered.. Someone can explain me how to user this button element ? I've tried also with checkbox element and...
  8. B

highlight records

I've a list of records with one logical field named "Canceled", i need to add a red background for records with canceled=1 Is there a way to do this ? Thanks for help
  9. B

pre filter query

Hi, i'm new on Fabrik i don't understand the syntax for field "Pre-filter query" editing a List is there any samples, screenshoot or detailed docs ?
  10. B

Is there a release date for v3.5 ? ;)
  11. B

create a Fabrik List from custom query

Hi, how can i create a Fabrik List from my custom query? I see how to do from a db table..
  12. B

3.1b

Latest beta 3.1b work only for joomla 3.x? not 2.5? It's not clear looking site..
  13. B

I've installed the latest zip download but the component is still 3.0.6.2 and everytime joomla notify me that there's an update for Fabrikar ! What's wrong ? ;D
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back