Search results

1. sbernut

Need help error update form

Sorry about that I will take care for the futur regards
  2. sbernut

URGENT : Store failed

Sorry about that but things a sometime not like is seems to be sorry about that thanks
  3. sbernut

Custome printing form

Hello There, Thanks for all of you that give me some advices. My next concern is a custom printing form. Someone had already done this ? Regards
  4. sbernut

How to have unique field control

Please void
  5. sbernut

Please void
  6. sbernut

Hi There I have that error "Store row failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE " Can someone help me to solve this problem asap. Regards
  7. sbernut

How to have unique field control

Hello All, I need to have a field with unique data in it. How can I do that. Joomla 2.5 - Fabrick 3.0.6 Regards
  8. sbernut

I have those fields... 6 id id fab_animal___id Fiche Animal internalid 7 date_time date time fab_animal___date_time Fiche Animal date 8 an_ID Indentification fab_animal___an_ID Fiche Animal field 9 an_nom Nom fab_animal___an_nom Fiche Animal field...
  9. sbernut

Yes Sorry but as I am newbie so I didn't know where to go Joomla Joomla! 2.5.8 Fabrik version is 3 , where could I find it this is my fields : Id Nom Label Nom complet ?l?ment Groupe Plugin Afficher dans liste Publi? Ordre Afficher # 19 an_veto V?t?rinaire fab_animal___an_veto Fiche...
  10. sbernut

Dear All, I need some help, I have no problem creating a form but when I'd like to change it, I have that error : Store row failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE...
  11. sbernut

Modification ERROR

Dear All, I need some help, I have no problem creating a form but when I'd like to change it, I have that error : Store row failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE...
  12. sbernut

Search Error

Thank You Rob It was very helpfull regards
  13. sbernut

Search Error

URGENT HELLO ALL I have this error and could get back to my data getData:Illegal mix of collations for operation 'match' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `fab_animal`.`an_veto` AS `fab_animal___an_veto_raw`, `jml_users`.`name` AS `fab_animal___an_veto`, `fab_animal`.`id` AS...
  14. sbernut

List view - Error

Still have that error ? You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'id = '7482' ORDER BY `11`.`NOM_ANIMAL` ASC' at line 50 SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `11`.`NOM_ANIMAL` AS `11___NOM_ANIMAL`...
  15. sbernut

List view - Error

Have the same problem... any solutions ??? regards
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back