Search results

1. 1

Frontend add option databasejoin element with parameters

Hi, i would like to store all answers to questions (because all of them have the same structure) in one table. I can't use the radiobutton/checkbox element, because I have to store a short, long version and some extra information to each answer. I want to give the user the ability to add...
  2. 1

Radiobutton and Checkbox Performance Internet Explorer

I tried to find the JS Function that takes that much time. There are 1068 calls of pushUID each taking 0.15...0.20ms. When selecting an option these 1068 calls are made 16 times. I attached a file where the functions and executiontimes are shown. I already tried a new version of MooTools...
  3. 1

I tried both Flexie off and on but it didn't change anything for me.
  4. 1

Hello, does fabrik use jQuery? Florian
  5. 1

Hello, yesterday I continued searching for the problem and I did a measurement of the code-execution time. I found out, that the JS-Code takes too long. In Internet Explorer the JS needs about 4 seconds, in Firefox not more than 4 milliseconds. It was a MooTools call, that took very long. I...
  6. 1

Hello, I'm having a strange problem with Radiobuttons in Internet Explorer. When clicking an option it takes some time until it appears as selected. In Firefox when clicking on it, there is no delay. The Form consists of about 30 questions (Radiobuttons), each of them with about 3-6 Answers...
  7. 1

500 internal Server Error on CSV Export

Hello, some weeks ago I tried to export one table to CSV and everything worked fine. Now when I try to export something from one table I only get the Message: L?dt 0 / S?tze. saving to My setup of fabrik and joomla contains about 10 tables, linked together with databasejoin elements. For...
  8. 1

$formModel->_formData, $_REQUEST

Thanks, in future I'll use getElementData :) Have you any Idea, why $_REQUEST[] doesn't work anymore for one form? Florian
  9. 1

$formModel->_formData, $_REQUEST

$formModel->_formData works, $_REQUEST not working Hello, in all my Scripts that are processed after Data is stored I used $_REQUEST['tablename___id'] to get the ID and do some calculations. Until today it worked fine (for about 5 Month) - but today alle Scripts of one table stopped working...
  10. 1

Form data on edit is not stored in database

I found a solution: Setting the access to the id to guest solved the problem. I don't know why, but in all other forms public works well.
  11. 1

I wrote some Scripts to write Special Data into some fields. I use them as PHP-Plugin. The other Forms work - only one form doesn't. In the other Forms I have JOINs too. The Scripts now are deactivated but it still doesn't work. I get the message that everything is stored fine - but when I look...
  12. 1

Hello, when I edit a record in the database the data isn't stored in the database. I have another form with the same Accesslevels and the other Form works. When I add a record, the data is stored well and also displayed without problems. I don't know how long the problem exists. I set up a...
Back