Search results

1. L

Update via github - no effect - not working properly

Alright, I am currently attempting to use deployhq to update my site via github using the joomla3 branch. The setup process goes smoothly. I have it set to go to my site folder at public_html/prism I then take the latest commit and attempt to update. It then uploads thousands of files, and...
  2. L

Collapsible Slider - Making it happen

In reference to this thread - http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31248 I have set up "Smart Slider" made by "Nextend". I have used this to set up an accordian type menu. You can view this by logging in with these credentials: Login:test Password:test on the following url...
  3. L

logging user out on jump page

My quote is set to redirect to a thank you page on the website when the quote is submitted. However, when it does do so, it logs out the user. Any thoughts on this? Running today's version of fabrik.
  4. L

Forms in articles - Collapsible? How-To

I have multiple forms in one article embedded. I was wondering if there is a way to have each form collapsed when the page loads so that only the title of the form is visible, then when you click on it, it expands to show the elements in the form?
  5. L

File upload plugin for element does not do anything

I have a file upload plugin set up and when I upload an image with it and save the form, all data except the image saves. I've checked the directory it should be uploading the files to, and no files are that at all, it's not uploading them at all.
  6. L

Showing related list records inside of a form

Showing related list records inside of a form - How To Alright. I have two lists, one for incident reports and one for subject files. What I want is for the subject file, when viewing the data as a form, to show a list of incident reports on the form that are related to that subject...
  7. L

View data on forms produces error inside joomla administration

When you click on view data within the administration panel of joomla in the fabrik system. An error is produced. This happens on all of my forms. See attached images.
  8. L

Content Plugin - Cannot submit form

When I use the line: {fabrik view=form id=2} inside of an article, the form does appear, however when it is filled out, I cannot click the submit button. Am I using the wrong view type or something? Or is this a glitch?
  9. L

Form pushes modules down below it on right side of page

Something I think recently has occurred. My quotes form now forces the modules like login and a few module articles located in the right position of my page down below the edge of the form. I believe it is the form causing it because when I replace the form with an article it goes back to normal.
  10. L

Search results in blank page with text mysql

Certain random searches done through my search form seem to result in a blank page with simple text saying mysql at the top. I have no idea why. Searching a specific date and searching a specific date and time have done this. Searching the letter t has also done this, and I have test reports...
  11. L

Content Plugin - nothing but text

No matter what I do, html brackets, source entry, every time I put {fabrik view=form id=1}it just places the text instead of the form in an article, same with visualization. The content plugin is enabled. I also tried php brackets which just made it all go invisible on the page. I'm a little...
  12. L

Help with setting up a search form

I've created an incident report form. I wish to have my analysis form pull data from it. Now when I was doing very simple and basic tests, everything seemed to work out fine. However, I deleted the original report form and created a brand new one fully fitted with all elements of the actual...
  13. L

Form Glitch - removing groups from form without trying

This is something I've only recently noticed happening. Each time I go into my form and make a change, or don't make a change, and I hit save and close, or just save, and then hit the close button, the form removes all of it's groups from itself and saves. The result is the front view showing...
  14. L

Bootstrap error - form layout - no columns

I was attempting to create simply two columns in each row. When I set up the group to do two columns, it simply showed the second element underneath the first, slightly indented. It should have placed the second element alongside the first in the second column. At first I thought I was doing...
  15. L

Fabrik run errors - Fabrik will not run

Joomla 3 Fabrik - this morning's update I just put fabrik into another site of mine starting with the 3.1 install and updated to this morning's update, but every time I go to components and highlight fabrik, every option I click leads to an error page. Examples are Forms, Lists, Connections...
  16. L

View data error

When I click on view data to one of my forms, each one seems to have a slew of different errors. Now only a form or two in this list of four is actually relevant I think, but the fact that these errors are popping up I figured I should bring this up. Either I've been doing something seriously...
  17. L

Success message when submitting form doesn't show

I have a form set up for a price quote, when I submit it, it is supposed to display the success message that I have put into the form processing settings as seen here: Instead it just keeps redirecting to the home page.
  18. L

Using search brings up page but no data in field

I have a report and search system using fabrik that I'm working on. I create the report, it saves into the database. I go to the search page and look up the report by the exact name and it brings me to the list, as it should, but then just shows a checkbox next to a blank box without any...
  19. L

search redirect not working

Alright, it seems as though I MUST be Fabrik inept :P I have been spelunking how to set up a search form. I've seen a few threads that explain pretty much all the same general thing. Here is a screenshot of my plugin settings: However, every time I submit the form, with data in the search...
  20. L

Question about problem reporting format

As I seem to keep running into problems/potential bugs, I guess before I get too overzealous blasting a new thread every five minutes, I would like to know what is considered the proper method of reporting on this site. Should I create an issue at the github and post a forum post here? Should...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back