Search results

1. D

File Upload - no options, blank page

Sorry, just having some probs with Skype, I have sent you a PM. thanks again
  2. D

Ok, I've attached another screencap, hopefully this is what you're looking for? I will try and catch you on Skype now. Thanks again for your help.
  3. D

I tried this just now, but unfortunately it does not fix the problem.
  4. D

Hi Troester, thanks for your responses. I have tried this on numerous browsers, and 3 different PCs, all with the same result. Refreshed both site and browser caches. There are no errors when using the Chrome tools or Firefox Firebug plugin. I have attached screen captures so you can see this.
  5. D

I have actually done this, and they're exactly the same. I even went through the entire PHP configuration to ensure that both servers are running the same extensions, and they are. Is there any way to analyze the element edit page (in the Fabrik backend) so I can see why the fileupload...
  6. D

Can I bump this again? I'd be very grateful for any help. I am more than happy to supply a URL and a login/password for someone to check it out. Many thanks
  7. D

A friendly bump, thank you :)
  8. D

UPDATE: I decided to try a fresh install on another VPS I have, and the fileupload function works 100% fine on this server. So I scrubbed the Joomla install on the non-working server, and started from scratch - using the exact same Joomla and Fabrik installers as I used on the working...
  9. D

Sorry for the late reply. Regarding the server error logs - yes I have full access (I administer this VPS), however there is nothing showing up here at all. There are other unrelated errors from October and earlier (Fabrik/Joomla is sitting on a subdomain of another site), so I know the server...
  10. D

Thanks for replying, the PHP memory limit is 128MB
  11. D

Also! Forgot to mention that every other Plug-in works just fine. It's only the fileupload plugin that I am having trouble with. I have also just applied the latest Github update (via FTP), which went well but unfortunately did not fix the problem. thanks again
  12. D

Hoping someone can help with my fileupload element problem. I have searched through the forums but can't find a solution. I am running Joomla 2.5.8 along with Fabrik 3.0.6.3. My problem is that I can't get the fileupload element to work. When I create a new element and select the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back