Search results

1. B

Email Question

Email setup When you say Email list, I did not get that on Fabrik 3. I did see it on earlier version but not on the new version and as I understand the earlier version of Fabrik does not work on Joomla 2.5. So what am I missing? Any example that you can point to? Thank you
  2. B

Email Question

Email setup Hi Thank you so much for your reply. I did setup the email config as per the doc and your suggestion however I still have few doubts. Here is what I am trying to do: In my List of item (Display Data ) from the table that I have I want one item field a link called : "Check out" and...
  3. B

Email Question

Thank you so much for the reply. I downloaded the latest and I tried to update the plugin but it does not work. So I am assuming the 3.x version comes with it. Will you please email me an instruction sample how to do this step by step and how do I get the database value for to and from email...
  4. B

Email Question

Can someone guide me on the above? At least let me know how to send email with html link by grabbing the to and from values from the table and confirm if the task #1 is at all possible? Please help and thanks for your time.
  5. B

Email Question

I have a fabrik (latest for joomla 2.5) form that shows and edit data okay,. What I Want is to have a email html link or button that a user clicks and it should do two things: 1. Update a filed in fabrik table 2. Send an email from the email filed value on this table using the by email (They...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back