Search results

1. M

blank page on edit/view details from list

I forgot to highlight: For the not-working records, in some cases, the view option works and the edit one doesn't.
  2. M

Hi Cheesegrits, thank you for your kind answer. So, I googled the PHP memory_limit issue and now I try to solve this. Anyway, I am pretty sure that I mixed up something in the form. In the form there are 260 elements (splitted in 13 groups, some of these with page break), including 4...
  3. M

Thank you, Troester. In repeated groups there are not elements like 'file uploads' and 'dbjoins', only text area and simple dropdown without dbjoins. Also according to me it seems an element mixing up. So, I checked all elements and related data but I did not solve. :( I don't know how to...
  4. M

Thank you for your reply! :) Joomla is the 2.5.9 version and Fabrik 3.0.? has been just updated via GitHub. I tried to modify the allowed memory downloading the elementlist.php file but I do not find the line in which is specified. :confused: Now I am reading that the Fabrik 3.2 is also...
  5. M

The error reporting Warning: rawurlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /www/MW_qXGRcyRnG/familytracingitaly.org/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 2330 Warning: rawurlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in...
  6. M

Hi everybody, As in the title, I have some issues with the edit/view options from list. My form is enough complicated: it has many fields, text areas which allow many characters and some repeating group. The list works well on some records but it shows a blank page, and apparently no error...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back