Search results

1. L

Error in advanced search for date element

I have defined a date element, in a given list, with the following format: %d/%m/%Y (Italian format). I want then to filter my records with date 30 may 2013 (Italian format 30/05/2013) using advanced search tool: On apply I get then the following error message...
  2. L

Incorrect display of date with null value

After the last update from github (more specifically fixes #946 - dates re-work), the dates with null value are not correctly displayed. I have a form with an empty date field (format d/m/Y). When the form is saved, the data is saved in the DB with value 0000-00-00 00:00:00. When recalling that...
  3. L

Action change not recognized on radio button element

I defined a radio button element with an action load and an action change in javascript. After installing update 3.0.8-393-g8549b10 from GitHub it looks like that action change is no longer recognized, while prior to the update (version 3.0.8-358-g099533b) they both worked properly. Do you...
  4. L

Error with range filter in element date

I have defined a date element, in a given list, with the following format %d/%m/%Y and with a range-type filter: After having selected in front-end a date range, the first page of the resulting list is correctly displayed. But,when requesting the second page by clicking next I get the...
  5. L

JS error with "Front-end Select" for databasejoin

In a databasejoin element, in section "Add option in front end", I set parameter "Front-end Select" to "YES". When pressing the button for searching the record i want in my data entry form, the joined table is correctly displayed in a popup frame. However when pressing next in the popup frame...
  6. L

Two conflicting messages after a DB operation with negative result

When executing an operation that violates either the referential integrity constraints (foreign key) or the unicity of an index I get two messages. The first signals the error from the DB and that the operation was unsuccessful. The second states that the operation was executed. It is correct...
  7. L

CascadingDropdown ? Unexpected results

I have created 3 lists: 1. Province from the table tab_province, with the following elements: id(internalid), sigla_provincia (field) 2. Comuni from the table tab_comuni , with the following elements: id(internalid), provincia_id(databasejoin Table = tab_province, value = id, label =...
  8. L

Unable to create a new list from an existing DB table

I have installed fabrik 3.0.6.3 in a Joomla 2.5.8 PHP 5.2.13 MySql 5.1.47 environment. Unfortunately I can't create a new list from an already existing DB table, since no DB table list among which to choose is created, but a running symbol is shown continuously next to the label "Database...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back