Search results

1. A

clear filter is not work

Cheesegrits and Troester - many thanks for this, and I'll download the github later. Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, but we were having a new internet connection fitted (didn't go too well - do they ever?) and I was rather concentrating on that! Regards, John
  2. A

clear filter is not work

Many thanks, Troester, I'll do that. If it's going to stay like this, it might be an idea to place a note on the Visualizations Wiki page. Regards, John
  3. A

clear filter is not work

One year-plus on... I'm having the same problems with filtering in the Google Maps viz (I'm running latest Joomla, latest Github). (a) When "Reset Filters" in the menu item is set to "yes", it's not possible to set the over-list filters on the visualization at all - on clicking "Go", the...
  4. A

Layout of Repeat Group Form - Add/Delete button

That works very well, Startpoint - most grateful. For the record, this is how it looks with Startpoint's css in custom_css.php: Regards, John
  5. A

Layout of Repeat Group Form - Add/Delete button

Hi, With a repeat group shown in a multi-column edit form in a modal window, the record Add/Delete (+/-) buttons 'push' the top right-hand element of each repeated record down, because the 3 columns are the full width of the modal window and there is no width allowed for the buttons. The top of...
  6. A

Use as row class - problem with Ajax - bug?

All updated and tested with both Ajaxify and Ajaxify Links, with and without filters and tabs, and all now seems to work exactly as advertised. The rows pick up revised classes on update, and the list refreshes accordingly. I'm using it for highlighting different types of club members, green...
  7. A

Very many thanks, Cheesegrits. That sounds a most sensible solution. I'm just downloading the github at the moment, but I shan't be able to try it out until tomorrow morning - it's twenty past midnight here, and my connection is very slow. Looking forward to seeing fast - and colourful - tables...
  8. A

A related problem is that even "Ajaxify" is turned off, "Ajaxify Links" (in order to have the form appear in a lightbox) also suffers from strange behaviour of "add row class". Closing the pop-up triggers an Ajax refresh of the whole table, and on refresh the row classes are messed up. This...
  9. A

Thanks, Cheesegrits. It would be really great to have the row class working properly with Ajax - the row class is so useful in giving selective colour to tables, and Ajax makes the tables so much less clunky. It would be appreciated if you could move it to a front burner.... :)
  10. A

Many thanks for the info, Troester. I'm pleased it wasn't anything I did, but I spent rather a long time going back and forth, clearing caches and changing things, as you can imagine! Is there any chance that it might be fixed at some stage, do you think? It would be good to be able to use...
  11. A

Hi, I'm using the latest Fabrik 3.x with the latest Github update. Displaying a simple list, with an element named "type" (which can equal "Tea" or "Playing") set to "Use as row class", the css addition works fine until I set the list to Ajaxify. With Ajaxify turned off, the row class is...
  12. A

Googlemap element - submit on enter

Many thanks, Rob. Very simple fix (for someone who knows!), and works a dream. Best regards, John
  13. A

Friendly bump.
  14. A

Hi Cheesegrits, Thanks for the reply. I'm not using geocode (set off), just a map segment with lat and long entry fields below. If you enter (or change) the lat or long field, and press enter instead of tab or simply clicking away, the whole form submits. Best regards, John
  15. A

Hi, I can't seem to find a way of preventing the Googlemap input fields submitting the whole form if enter is used. The "no submit on enter" seems to work on the rest of the form. While you're in the Googlemap element, I notice that when you set the map width to empty (100%), although it...
  16. A

Date element acts differently in latest Githubs

Many thanks, Rob. That may be the problem - I changed the element from datetime to timestamp when timestamp didn't work, but left the SQL at datetime. I'll take a look. If that's the only problem, I'll close the thread... but I'll first see if the datetime element works now!
  17. A

Another friendly bump...
  18. A

Hmm. I've updated from GitHub, but the date/time still doesn't save in the database from a timestamp field. The post-submission email does have the correct date for the field. John
  19. A

Thanks, jfq. I'll give it a try.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back