Search results

1. greenman

updating fabrik results in white site

you're right, that's the file that I created, and then added to
  2. greenman

Yes, I know 2.5 has ended it's life. That's why I attempted to update to the latest Fabrik version BEFORE running the Joomla update. helpers.php did not exist. creating a blank helpers.php file did nothing copied the github code for helpers.php and pasting it into the blank file on the...
  3. greenman

Joomla 2.5.14 and Fabrik 3.0.9 After updating to 3.3.2 both the front end and back end of my site are blank. Turning on maximum error reporting, the following appears on screen: Warning: require_once(/usr/www/users/xxxxx/components/com_fabrik/helpers/file.php) [function.require-once]...
  4. greenman

footer navigation elements issue

created a new menu item, pointing to the frabik list and that is blank as well ... any ideas how to backtrack?
  5. greenman

switching templates results in a complete blank page, both for list and for details
  6. greenman

will do after dinner. thanks for the suggestion.
  7. greenman

no difference :-)
  8. greenman

attached is a screenshot
  9. greenman

http://www.gp.org/newsroom/press-releases
  10. greenman

The footer elements (Display drop down & Start Prev Next End & Page 1 of ... Total) are bunched together and I can't figure out how to adjust them. They're sitting within a wrapping class <tr class="fabrik___heading"> which as a width of 1126 px and is set to 3 columns. The class they're...
  11. greenman

hiding fabric button

standard template ... I've edited the standard fabrik button
  12. greenman

hiding fabric button

this one
  13. greenman

moving display to top of page

is it possible to move the Display # drop down and the total number of records from the footer to the above the list?
  14. greenman

hiding fabric button

I'd like to hide the fabrik sort button on the top of a public display page but can't remember how to do so. The List filters are set to Filters = No Search = No (all 3) Require Filtering = No Filter data = default
  15. greenman

display & sort question

Is it possible for Fabrik to return all results on one page? Also, the page in question is returning results, with each record having a last name, city name and state name. How can the default return page have the results sorted by state name, then city name, then last name? thanks
  16. greenman

where statement

Perfect!
  17. greenman

where statement

What is the protocol for writing a Where statement in Fabrik? I've added the following statement to the List / Data / Pre-Filter query field: where InOffice = 'Yes' However all records are being returned. thanks, david
  18. greenman

post-import table question

I've imported table data from the db used on the older version of site. The table consists of: title url text id I've created a Fabrik list of the table, but can't figure out how to make the 'title' a link to the data found in the 'url' field. thanks, david
  19. greenman

Editing Detail Page

Alas, the detail page in the wiki is still down: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/details-templates/ david
  20. greenman

Editing Detail Page

Ok. I've been able to re-install 3.0.8. Now that that's done, how do I go about customizing the detail templates for this version. david
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back