Search results

1. R

[SOLVED] I cannot set repetable group anymore after 3.09. Can you help ?

Still not working, but may be is my fault. I solved modifing grouprepeat.php in this way: * Method to get the field input markup. * * @return string The field input markup. */ protected function getInput() { return parent::getInput(); } Thx you Troester.
  2. R

[SOLVED] I cannot set repetable group anymore after 3.09. Can you help ?

After update to 3.09 I cannot set repetable group anymore in group page. I continue see "You must first assign the group to a form" also if I indicate the form. Can anyone help ?
  3. R

Updated: wrong redirect after sumbit by ajax

Plz, anyone can help ?
  4. R

Thx Rob. The event works fine, but i still have a problem with submit via ajax. For submitting via ajax add "&ajax=true" to url is enough ? Because adding "ajax=true" i receive an error after submit. The url is ...
  5. R

There is a Fabrik event that can be added for executing some javascript code after a form is submitted and DB is updated ? Something like: Fabrik.addEvent("fabrik.form.??????????????", function() { some javascript code }.bind(this)); Thx
  6. R

Ordering repeated groups

Nice. Thx hugh. Cause is a numeric order the my complete working code is: uasort($group->subgroups, function($a, $b) { return $a['order_field_name']->value > $b['order_field_name']->value; });
  7. R

Ordering repeated groups

Thank Hugh. Meanwhile I tried write some php code in dafault.php (template) but it doesn work: $order = array(); foreach ($group->subgroups as $subgroup) { $order[] = $subgroup['order_field_name']; <== 'order_field_name' is the colounm that should be ordered ?? } foreach...
  8. R

Ordering repeated groups

I have the same problem. Why dont add an "Order by" option to Joins page in Edit list functionality ?:)
  9. R

[SOLVED] Tab template dont display the second page

Done. I also set the page as Public: http://93.50.84.227/joomla/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=69&Itemid=503&lang=it Thx Richy
  10. R

Hi Rob, sure I can: http://93.50.84.227/joomla/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=69&Itemid=503&lang=it Thank you Richy
  11. R

Hi, i split my form in 2 groups using tab template. The problem is that I cannot see any data in the second page. Can anyone help me ? Thank for help Richy Update: I have found the problem in HTML code: <div class="current"> <div id="page_0" class="page"> <dd id="group96"...
  12. R

How pick up a color from an element ?

...function(d){this.updateFromFiel(d,"blue")}.bind( ... Ah ok, a - d - is missing and colourpicker.js & colourpicker-min.is v. 3.07 the cause of the little issue. Correct to:v... function(d){this.updateFromField(d,"blue")}.bind(... My be this i correct in later version, i dont know ...
  13. R

How create element plugin ?

I tried to copy an element that exist (field element) and change the name in field.xml file. Then i have registered in extension manager. The plugin seems to be loaded but i cannot see the new plugin in the plugin-list in the new element mask. Any help ?
  14. R

How create element plugin ?

How create element plugin ? There is a tutorial ? I tried to activate the one i help-tutorial section but at 7% the video-loading stop ... Thx
  15. R

How can execute addGroup and deleteGroup button trigger from code line ?

Hi, how can execute addGroup and deleteGroup button trigger from code line in a group repeated contest ? This is the part that add the button '+': <a class="addGroup" href="#"><?php echo FabrikHelperHTML::image('add.png', 'form', $this->tmpl, array('class' => 'fabrikTip', 'title' =>...
  16. R

Plz, anyone can help ?
  17. R

Thx you, now this it's working. One more little thing. The last edit field (blue) seems dont move the blue cursor to me. And I really need set a default value different from the black color. It is possible Rob ? Thx.
  18. R

I see html tags in the tip text, why ?

I see html tags in the tip text, why ? For example i see: <span>- Choose text color- </span> instead : - Choose text color - when mouse is over the little ? box. How can I see only text ? Thx
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back