Search results

1. C

Access elements in a repeat group , setting values and getting a total

Ok I have changed the login detail and here is more
  2. C

I am confortable with this code working on access to a form record. var adminfee=Fabrik.getBlock('form_1').formElements.get('registration_solo_duo_trio___AdministrationFee'); var subtotal=Fabrik.getBlock('form_1').formElements.get('registration_solo_duo_trio___SubTotal'); var...
  3. C

you may have to login to the form to see the ability to add more records in the group on registration form. I can provide login if required, but I am sure you can work out that there is the ability to have multiple records in that group.
  4. C

Yes sure http://webtest.cazmont.com.au/index.php/register/registration On the page you will see age at event, When you select it you will see it populate a drop down in the group called Registration Solo Restricted, the record collected in the dropdown will have a fee for the record that I...
  5. C

Can anyone further assist me here as I am still looking for a solution, I am still looking for how access to group elements can be done and suming those elements on a form.
  6. C

Help Returning a label from a database join

commented on wrong thread this one is closed
  7. C

Can anyone further assist me here as a solution is not being forwarded, I am still looking for how access to group elements can be done and suming those elements on a form.
  8. C

the shows the section description and stores the id on selection. the fee is another element in the record from the ccd.
  9. C

I am not having a lot of luck finding the answer on how to get values or update values in a repeat group. I am wanting to update a price field in a repeat group, then sum that price field into a total for the form. The price is to come from a cascading dropdown where the price is an element...
  10. C

Ok I have worked out I can use that calc field then store to and element on the page elsewhere as per the script above. something like this var sectionnew=Fabrik.getBlock('form_10').formElements.get('sections___SectionDescriptionCalc'); var...
  11. C

That worked thank you, I want to also be able to save this to an element to use that concatenated string after as the label in a database join describing this record. this code only returns me value, is there an equivalent that returns the label var...
  12. C

I am new a writing javasript and am wanting to know how to return the label from a database join. I have 4 database joins on a form, each places the value from the join into an element on the form. I want to take all the labels of that join and concatenate a string of the 4 labels. Can any help.
  13. C

Popups

Changed Template I changed template to breeze5 , still opens form to small size can the form open size be changed, and second time another record is created then ,the form goes full screen. How am I going to resolve template issue, maybe form open size will correct this. Is cache cleared with...
  14. C

Popups

Ok I have updated and it does fix it to a certain extent. Here is link to test site. http://webtest.cazmont.com.au/index.php/player-detail when I create an MR (Medical record) the form still opens small and red x to close is way up in right corner. Second time I open another mr record it looks...
  15. C

Popups

Choosing popup from lists in related joins doesnt allow records to be saved/submitted in the popup box, and the close x on the form is not visible on the form correctly unless the full screen the popup. Anyone seen these problems. When using the no option on popup so have plain form the...
  16. C

Choosing popup from lists in related joins doesnt allow records to be saved and the close x on...

Choosing popup from lists in related joins doesnt allow records to be saved and the close x on the form is not visible on the form correctly. Anyone seen these problems. When using the no option on popup works correctly. But it is popup I want to use.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back