Search results

1. G

3th Part plugin integration

Yes, in articles work fine.
  2. G

I have try but not working for me. I see {my plugin string} More suggestions?
  3. G

Hi, you can insert into a template or element of fabrik form, a third-party plugins? I would like to put in a plug form ITPSocialButtons Is it possible? Thanks
  4. G

[SOLVED] Tabbed form not displayed correctly

Thanks, I checked but it was not a conflict of css. By using joomla 2.5 I found that the folder components \ com_fabrik \ views \ details \ tmpl25 \ bootstrap_tabs is missed I added the folder and changed the styles a little and now it's all ok Thank you
  5. G

[SOLVED] Tabbed form not displayed correctly

Hi, I have created a form with three groups and selected the template display tabs and view tabs. I state that I have installed Fabrik 3.2 + Joomla 2.5 + JV Framework for a template. My form is not displayed correctly, the labels of the tabs are displayed in a single form along with...
  6. G

Form Comment Plugin

Hi, I downloaded and installed the plug-in to insert comments in a form of fabrik I activated the plugin and configured to use Jcomment in the form plugin configuration. But if I open the form I have an error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method PlgFabrik_FormComment :: getModel () in...
  7. G

[SOLVED] Back to form on related data list

Fine!!! I solved it by adding to the template of the list, as I have suggested, a button which imposed the desired link before retrieving the id of parent form from which arrival. Thank you for the information
  8. G

It's not really a backlink. Once in the list if I add some records related to the list, making the browser back with me back to the entry screens that have been performed. I want a link that would bring me directly to the form of the father from where I started. If you can do with a custom...
  9. G

Hi, I have a table of related data, and I have published the link to the list of related data in the form of data entry of the parent record. I would like to know if it is possible to insert in the list of related data a link or a button that brings me back to the form of the parent record...
  10. G

Problem with Images on the list

Ok, now it works perfect. I did not see this option because I do not see the labels but only tags of some options, again to the problem of translation of the Italian language. Do you know when the italian translation will ready?
  11. G

And it is set to "yes", as you can see from the screenshot
  12. G

Add more details to help. In the detail view I see the image correctly. In the list view see: images/fabrik/archive/1/image_05.gif I see only the path of the file that is saved in the database Thanks for help
  13. G

I apologize for the mistake in the post, I've chosen the wrong place to open it. Translation: It's not a problem of lack of the file and then displays the English. Variables was't traslatede I see: es. COM_FABRIK_PREV or COM_FABRIK_DISPLAY_NUM etc.. To solve it I had to copy the tag in the...
  14. G

Hello, I have a problem with the display of images on the list. A few weeks ago I upgraded from 3.0.6 to version 3.0.7, which reflected on the many issues that were not previously present. One important that I would like to solve is that the images are not displayed on the list view, but only...
  15. G

Lutiple related fields

Multiple related fields Sorry I made a mistake in my previous post title. Multiple related fields
  16. G

Lutiple related fields

Hi, I'm new in using Fabrik Form I need to create the fields that are valued in the automatic change of a combobox. Let me explain, in my form I have Field_1, Field_2 and Field_3, where Field 1 is a combobox with autocomplete and source with a linked table. When I select a value in compobox...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back