Search results

1. E

Database Join Pop up Form

Hey troester, no, actually I just try the default fabrik template, let me change templates to see if that may solve it.
  2. E

Hey thanks genyded for that quick reply, So, I have a database join element, that loads the list of another fabrik form. I enabled the "add popup form" under the add option in front end. I almost got rid of the problem, simply by changing the mootools version. But the problem remains when I'm...
  3. E

Hey I've enabled the option to add new field on the front end. The problem is that my form never loads, when I saw the console on the "inspect element" in chrome I get Failed to load resource. Can anyone help me out?
  4. E

Hello cheesegrits, I'm trying to send an email to email addresses contained in a repeated group...

Hello cheesegrits, I'm trying to send an email to email addresses contained in a repeated group, I'm willing to pay for that. Do yo think you can help me out please. This is the site: iolconference.org/iol_2014/index.php/registration-form/registration-via-invoice/form/16/ Thank you! send me...
  5. E

this post

this post
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back