Search results

1. P

Placeholder filters do not re-set

Thanks so much - this works perfectly ! (How do I close this thread as "Resolved" ? )
  2. P

Thanks for the explanation and the url. I believe I've followed the instructions but resetfilters=1 fails to solve the problem. This is the filter: {fabrik view=list id=1 jos_fb_contact_sample___first_name=Tom} This is the re-set: {fabrik view=list id=1 resetfilters=1} Thanks.
  3. P

You don't need to log off - just close the browser session - so it's a session variable that's not being re-set ?
  4. P

Further thoughts... It seems that once you enter a page where a placeholder filter applies then that remains for the rest of time - until you log-off the pc/reboot. Then you see the unfltered list - until you go to the filtered page and then the problem starts all over again. Do I need...
  5. P

I have a a placeholder filter {fabrik view=list id=3 events___venue=Borchester} which filters the list perfectly. However if I have an unfiltered placeholder on another page i.e {fabrik view=list id=3} ...I still see only the filtered list (venue=Borchester). Exiting/reloading the...
  6. P

Reducing vertical spacing between form elements

Thanks that's exactly what I wanted.
  7. P

Reducing vertical spacing between form elements

Is it possible to reduce vertical spacing between form elements and between group headings and the first element on a form-by-form basis ? Are changes handled by altering a .css file somewhere ? If so, where is file located. Thanks.
  8. P

Adding a connection to another database

Error Message - ID Required Yes Yes IE/Chrome No JS Errors No 3rd party components Public ip address for server, not localhost
  9. P

This was a brand new connection. 3.0.8 appears to have a similar problem with new custom connections. And it won't let you select tables from the site database - or at least I can't get it to work.
  10. P

Unable to display table list for either site database or external db

It looks like a 3.0.8 issue. Works fine in 3.0.7
  11. P

I am unable to save connection details to another MySQL database on the same server as the J! database. Any ideas or workarounds ? Thanks
  12. P

Unable to display table list for either site database or external db

Can anyone suggest why the tables list box is empty when I try and create a list using either the site db or an external db which has a connection which tests ok. Thanks
Back