Search results

1. J

dropdown values saved from specific elements now showing on edit and view form

It seems character & in labels creates all problems. I replaced it with the word "and" and the specific dropdown element works fine. Is there any such limitation? Are there any other character that cause problems in label or in value fields?
  2. J

No error reporting was set at System Default and i changed it to Max.
  3. J

Yes it is showing the wrong label. The value that is storing in the database has a different label. I check with different choices. There is no empty label for the different choices in those elements. There is a default choice with label "Please select..." and value NULL, and 3 other choices...
  4. J

Hi I came across a rather strange problem! I fill a huge form of about 300 elements. About 30 of those are dropdown elements. While most of them are working fine, a few of them are having the following behaviour. A value is selected on the dropdown element and the form is saved for an entry...
  5. J

[SOLVED] dropdown please select ... not showing

I added an extra value/label pair with NULL as a value and Please select... as a label and i also made it default. Edit thread as solved. Thanks for the immediate response.
  6. J

Where is this setting located? I can't find it.
  7. J

Hi I create a multitab form with more than 300 elements and i have problem with dropdown elements in that always the first option is appeared in each one instead of the please select option. Most of the values are text but there also a few numeric values. I placed them inside double quotes but...
  8. J

Problems with a list on the frontend

It seems so. I tried with another template and it works ok.
  9. J

Hello, I upload and installed joomla3 branch and a couple of problems solved, like add a new record or export to csv. The only problem that still remains is the one with the checkbox.
  10. J

I downloaded and installed from github fabrik-widgetkit-fix.zip eventhough widgetkit was once installed but i uninstalled it after i read a forum post about a conflict between them. It seems that the problem with the checkbox has to do with require.js so i thought it might be helpful to install...
  11. J

Sorry, Now must be ok with the same credentials
  12. J

I have problems making a fabrik list functional in the frontend of my site. While everything is functional on the backend, i face many problems on the frontend. First of all, when ajaxify is enabled, adding a new record on the list is not working. Clicking on the add button and nothing happened...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back