Search results

1. peterpetrov

Uploading to S3 not working

Hello, I am trying to set fileupload element to put files to S3 and i am not able to make it work. The S3 bucket is wide open to the world and both secrets for that user are set. The errors i am getting are: [23-Mar-2017 18:09:36 Europe/Sofia] PHP Notice: Undefined property...
  2. peterpetrov

Checkbox element

Hello, I have a form that i set checkboxes as options. There are 7 checkboxes for each day of the week. Since they are submitting multiple selections in the database it goes as: ["2","3","5"] ["2","4","6"] ["3","4"] ...etc. I am looking for an advice how can i extract some sort of...
  3. peterpetrov

Pictures from repeatable group

Hello guys, I am looking for assistance for displaying pictures from repeatable group into the modified default.php of details view. Situation is i have repeatable group as second group for a form that should contain additional images for particular item. In the form that displays just fine...
  4. peterpetrov

Date element defaults to 'today' when editing details with form view

Just to add to that i have tried with the main joomla template and got the same result.
  5. peterpetrov

My apologies for re-opening this one. I have the same issue again. It seems the issue re-appear. I have tried the same thing as before and it didn't work. here is the video from the test. http://webinaria.bg/record.mp4 What i am doing there is 1. clicking on the edit link '???????' in...
  6. peterpetrov

Php form plugin

Hey Matt, that all make sense. However i would like to have that $access var to be stored in similar way as the cascade dropdown. I will think about using cascade instead of that method.
  7. peterpetrov

Php form plugin

Hello mamies, it is equals, not a dash. I wasn't copying it but rather wrote it here. I haven't got that '[0]' part and not sure if it should be at the end in order to work.
  8. peterpetrov

Php form plugin

Hello, This is my scenario: table1___access_level - drop-down with 3 entries 1, access1 2, access2 3, access3 table1___another - field where it has to be populated on form submission. i am using php form plugin for that with onBeforeStore. The code is as follows: --------------...
  9. peterpetrov

Hello, It was S3 Joomla template. In the template settings i had jquery disabled. After i enabled it all worked fine. Thanks for the tip. I completely forgot the template could need fixing. Regards Peter
  10. peterpetrov

Hi Hugh, i actually found the issue and fixed it for my situation. You should be able to replicate that. 1. Create form with date element 2. The element has to be with the option Allow Typing in Field - disabled. 3. Create new record and specify date different from today/current day. 4. Save...
  11. peterpetrov

I have found why this is happening. When in edit form view the date picker goes to the default value which is 'now' and if the date is not changed the picker automatically updates it to the same value i.e. 'today' (or now). I have no idea how i can fix that so any help is appreciated.
  12. peterpetrov

Hello, I hope someone could assist on this one. I have a list that has custom template. I have set a link that should navigate to the edit form view. If i do not apply any changes and just save it as it is the date element changes the entry to the today date. When in edit form view the date...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back