Search results

1. J

Email plugin error when adding second email plugin.

Thanks a lot for your reply. You are right! I put the two email addresses without any space and it worked! (previously i had a comma plus a space). Thanks a lot again!
  2. J

Email plugin error when adding second email plugin.

Dear Fabrikar community! In a form i got: 1 email plugin 1 receipt plugin 1 redirect plugin. and it works perfectly! Now i wanted to add a second email plugin or to put 2 emails in the first. BUT if i put a second plugin: The second email is not sent and the redirect plugin does not work...
  3. J

Show loader on submit

Hello! I know that the 3.1 version has a loader on submit icon but i was wondering if it is available on the 3.0 version of fabrik! Thanks in advance!
  4. J

After update to 3.9 i got "Error: 0 Dompdf library not found"

I can confirm that doing a github update solved the problem!
  5. J

Hide / disable date picker or hide date element.

I got two forms: Form 1: has some field + a date field. Form 2: With autofill plugin some fields are updated from Form 1 + the date. The problem is that i do not want the date to be displayed when the Form 2 is filled. If i hide the date element, the current date is returned. If i do not...
  6. J

Thanks for your answers! I tried a fresh install but i got issues with Library installation! So today i will do a github update.
  7. J

Dear Fabrik members! After updating from 3.6 to 3.9 (also joomla is on 3.9) when trying to create a pdf from url i got this error: Error: 0 Dompdf library not found. I downloaded the dompdf files from github and the question is here: Shall i remove the files from libraries/dompdf and place...
  8. J

Email plugin does not work for specific emails.

Hello again, My website is www.mydomain.com. If i configure the email plugin to send to an email like info@mydomain.com it will not send it. If i configure the email plugin to send to yahoo or hotmail etc email then it will send. I have contact the email to provider to check if for some reason...
  9. J

Email plugin does not work for specific emails.

Hello, I face a weird problem. In a form the email plugin works for all emails except from the domains email. Is there something i have setup wrong? Thanks in advance!
  10. J

Custom pdf template

Hello again! I found a solution. This post has the solution: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/form-template-pdf-template-layout-group-layout-solved.40201/#post-202689 In components/com_fabrik/views/details/tmpl and i duplicated a template. I have edited the default.php file. After...
  11. J

Custom pdf template

Hello, i would like to create a custom pdf template in order to print the elements in fixed positions. I successfully did it in the previous versions of Fabrik. But now i need some help! I only had to change the defauld_group.php in order to call groups and elements. But in the latest version...
  12. J

Can not display item in pdf format

Hello again, after some more deep research and random tests i saw in this post: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/pdf-error-message-after-dompdf-installed-with-github-update.41449/ the phrase from troester: "You can try to switch "PDF Debug" on and again off (in Fabrik options)."...
  13. J

Thanks for your reply troester. I have set pdf template in list and form to bootstrap but it still does not load. It is very weird because i successfully use the previous version of fabrik in joomla 2.5. But i need the new version.
  14. J

Friendly Dump. :(
  15. J

Friendly Dump.
  16. J

Hello, I can't display item in pdf format. I did a clean install of latest joomla, fabrik and GitHub update. I have created a form with a single element. In Form i have set in Layout: PDF template: default, portrait, letter and PDF Icon Show In Lists the same. I try to open the item in pdf...
  17. J

Custom Template: Remove the div after element display.

From the components/com_fabrik/models/element.php I change the Line 2106 from: return '<div id="' . $htmlid . '">' . $this->_getROElement($data, $repeatCounter) . '</div>'; to return '<span id="' . $htmlid . '">' . $this->_getROElement($data, $repeatCounter) . '</span>'; Now i am testing to...
  18. J

Well this is a solution but not the solution i like! If i set float left and display inline i got this result: Mike My name is and i come from... Which means i have to do a lot of CSS changes. So i still want to delete that div.
  19. J

Every time i display an element, it is surrounded by a DIV. This leads to a new line before and after the element. Example: Now it is diplayed like this: "My name is Mike and i come from....." I want to be diaplayed like this: "My name is Mike and i come from...." How can i remove that div?
  20. J

Problem with PDF creation - PDF cannot be created.

Hello, again i just did a complete github update with no luck. I have no other pdf component installed. Any other suggestions?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back