Search results

1. J

Horizontal Checkboxes ?

After the latest update my filter checkboxes which were previously listed one after another in a horizontal row, now get listed one above the other in a vertical column. I think it's because checkboxes are now wrapped in divs but I'm not sure. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks in...
  2. J

Way to use different form templates for Add vs Edit record?

I see how to select the form template for the front end vs the back end, but I need to use a different template for adding a record than I do for editing one. I think I'm probably missing something obvious, but I'm not finding the answer on how to do this.
  3. J

Filtering my list more than once yields blank page.

I have my home page pointing to a fabrik list through the home menu item. When I first go to my home page, I can run a filter and get a result, but the url changes from mydomain.com to mydomain.com/list/1.html/?resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0. If I now try to run the filter again...
  4. J

Pagination on top and bottom of list?

Hi. Currently my list displays with the pagination only at the bottom of the table. Is there an easy way to make it appear both on the top and the bottom? Thanks!
  5. J

Epoch time question

I have an existing table that I'm trying to display using Fabrik and the table includes a couple of date fields that are currently stored as integers based on epoch time. Is there some easy way to get Fabrik to display these numbers as human readable dates or do I have to recreate the table...
  6. J

Pagination with column sorting

When I sort a table on a column the sorting doesn't hold past the first page of data. Is there a way to control this behavior?
  7. J

Checkbox Filters not working properly for me

When I create checkboxed filters, checking some of the boxes individually works, while others don't. On the ones that don't work, what happens is that once I click on "Go" the box becomes unchecked and no filtering takes place. Alternatively, if I check one of the non-working boxes in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back