Search results

1. A

Dropdown - Save new addition , don't work with data-joins

Hi, I have tried to get the 'Save new addition' function in the Dropdown element to work in a joins tabel. I have had this problem earlier , look at link below. Maybe something similar...
  2. A

Email plugin - Attach as PDF

I'm struggling with some domPDF issues. When I use the PDF button to download a PDF from the details view all the values on my form is diplayed correct. But when I try to use the 'Email plugin / Attach as PDF', the attached pdf is missing values. Especially the dropdown fields are missing. Are...
  3. A

Collapsed list will not un-collapse after update to 3.3.4

Hi, After updating to 3.3.4 on several sites I noticed that my collapsed list will not un-collapse anymore. List/Data/Group By/Start collapsed On click nothing happens, the css is not changing, it is always - <tbody class="fabrik_groupdata" style="display: none;"> ( With Fabrik 3.3.3 , on...
  4. A

Dropdown - Save new addition , don't work with data-joins

Hi, I have tried to get the 'Save new addition' function in the Dropdown element to work in a joins tabel. I'm able to 'add new option' and save it to the form, but it is not saved in the element for me to use in the next form. It is working if I don't have joins tabel . Have tried Fabrik...
  5. A

Digsig element - with joins

Hi, I'm trying to use the digsig element in combination with data-joins , but I get this error when I tries to edit/view after I have saved my form. Warning: htmlspecialchars_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /public_html/hms/plugins/fabrik_element/digsig/digsig.php on...
  6. A

Fileupload using Ajax - not able to take picture (Iphone)

Hi, I 'm trying to use the fileupload element to upload multiple pictures to my form with Iphone device. Turning OFF ajax, my Iphone will ask if I would like to use the camera or get picture from archive. So this is working, but I'm only able to add 1 picture. So with ajax enabled I don't...
  7. A

Fields disappear when copy hole site to server(another testserver)

Hi, I have some element fields that disappear from layout (frontend and backend) when take a copy of my testsite and put it on another domain. Take a look at the attachments, the element user fields is gone from the edit form and in the list view it is not showing the name any more, only...
  8. A

fileupload error

Hi, I have a problem using the plugin fileupload. When I try to save the form I get the error message : 0 Fabrik: can't load image class: Fabimagevalue When I try to switch to AJAX uploads I get this error when I click Start upload: HTTP Error I'm using Joomla 3.3.0, Fabrik 3.1.1 and I made...
  9. A

Community Builder plugin installation error

I'm trying to install the Community builder plugin on Fabrik 3.1 but get this error: JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file I have made an update from Github to 3.1.1 , but I can't find the plugin when I go to Discover, looks like all other plugins are there. Joomla 3.2.1
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back