Search results

1. H

Email results from seperate forms together (1 database table)

Hi, I had a 210 field form and it is too slow. On mobile the field validation sometimes resulted in a lag of 4 seconds before it recorded something. So I have split the form in 5 parts. It is the same database table, so I have the next form add to the {rowid}, and in this way it makes a...
  2. H

Looking for freelancer in Benelux

Hi, I'm looking for a freelancer to work with me on a few projects built with Fabrik. Preferably you are Dutch living in the Netherlands, so we can meet. I have an office in Amsterdam. Please contact me if you are interested.
  3. H

Looking for partner for business

I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but I'm looking for a partner who is well known with Fabrik and knows enough mysql/php and jquery to make a few custom things here and there. It's a continuous project that would need care every week and has a lot of business opportunity and could...
  4. H

Limit login by time of day

Dear community, I want to create a setting with a slider for every today which indicates from what time to what time a user can access the website. The goal is that a parent can set a time from which time a child may access the social media site. I'm looking for a plugin that comes close to...
  5. H

difference between pdf attachment and pdf detail view

When I send an email with a PDF attachment it comes out different then when I generate the PDF as detail view. The template or CSS doesn't seem to come with it. Also the databasejoin element returns the ID in stead of the name such as in the detail view. You can see it. Recept-3 (1).pdf is...
  6. H

databasejoin element doesn't load from external database

When I go to the list view of that list which has a databasejoin element that loads a list off a second database, I get this for example: 500 - Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list : Table 'genplan_jos1.catalog_product_entity' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS...
  7. H

Looking for experienced Fabrik developer

I'm looking for an experienced Fabrik developer for a continual project The project is as follows: I made a system for a therapist to have default treatments consisting of: supplements, advices, tests, medicin, etc. Also there are groups of therapists, with their own clients, and the next...
  8. H

element -> value is label value, not ID value

I have a form which has a database join element. In the form it has a label a description, and an ID as value. I want to print a value on screen which is from the original element in a different form. I try to use the content plugin in the following manner, in default_group_labels_none.php ...
  9. H

When attaching pdf in email, css doesn't load

When I use the attach as pdf to email for a filled in form it doesn't load the template_css.php file, nor the custom_css.php file. It's the same as described here: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/issues/1145 When I add the link to the CSS myself in the default.php file then it doesn't send...
  10. H

Immediately 'save form' when creating new

Dear Fabrik, It's been a while since I've worked at this project. Basically I have the following I want to accomplish: I have a therapist who as a set of default therapies. Then he wants to create a treatmentplan for a client, and he uses one or more default therapies to fill his new...
  11. H

Memory error when enabling "merge rows" for Joins

When I change the display mode for the Joins from "each row seperately" to "merge rows" I run out of memory and get: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2 bytes) in libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 806 In the backend when I go...
  12. H

Table shows items many times

When I output a list, it puts many times the same item in it: http://ortho2.newspectives.nl/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=13&Itemid=130 I checked the database, but all items are in there once. THere are various fields listed as primary though, which looks strange. I tried to...
  13. H

can't reply to my thread in pro support

Dear Fabrikar, I got the pro support membership, but I can't reply to my thread in the pro support section. I also PM'ed about this but no reply. Please fix this soon and I hope to get my question answered. Hein
  14. H

Advice needed

Hi, signed up for support because you could ask for advice with Fabrik. I'm sure I could figure a lot of things out by myself, but a general outline for a solution would be appreciated. I have a therapist who wants the following: He wants a set of standard plans for clients. A standard...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back