Search results

1. S

No Expiration

Hi, I have a list that contains a start-date and an end-date. In my form, I have the date element that corresponds to the start-date and end-date. The question that I have is how do I make my form so that when an item does not have an end-date (a continous), I can simply tag it as such...
  2. S

File Download Problem

Hi, I have been having problems with file downloads ever since I installed Fabrik. I'm using the latest version from CVS. I'm using Joomla 2.5. The problem I'm having is whenever I upload a file to the list, it gets displayed without problems right away. However, it happens in random times...
  3. S

File download link keeps disappearing

Hi, I have a problem with file download links keeps disappearing. I have a list that contains files to be download (PDF). Uploading the files are fine and the download link shows up, however, when I go back to view the list, the download link disappears. I had to re-upload the file again to...
  4. S

Marking new items as 'new'

Hi, Is there a way to mark new items as new by putting an image next to the item and remove it automatically after x amount of time passed? I have a list that displays job vacancies and I want to indicate the new additions with an image. Thanks. saipan
  5. S

File download problem

Hi, I have a list that shows job vacancy announcements and contains a file to be downloaded. I also have a form that I fill out along with a file to upload. Filling out the form and uploading the file seemed OK, however, when I view the list and try to download the file by click on the link...
  6. S

File download problem

Hi, I'm having problems after problems with Fabrik. I'm currently using the latest github version. I have a form with file upload element. I uploaded the file fine, however, when I tried to download it from my site, I get the following error. Firefox can't find the file at...
  7. S

Updating records

Hi, I'm having problem updating any record on my list. In the backend or frontend, whenever I select a record and select 'Edit' and updated data, I get the following error. My form contains file uploads and it is one of the data that I was trying to update. I set to overwrite file when...
  8. S

Pre-filter problem

Hi, I'm trying to set up a pre-filter to search for a particular text in one of my elements (column) in my list so that data (row) containing the text should not show up. WHERE field(example) condition(NOT EQUAL TO), value('%XXX%'), type(Query), applyto(Public) I'm sure if I'm doing...
  9. S

Adding a Pre-filter condition

Hi, Is it possible to add another pre-filter condition 'DOES NOT CONTAIN'? I'm trying to show only a specific data that does not contain a specific word or text. Is this possible? Thanks. saipan
  10. S

Tabulation with calculation

Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to create a tabulation application with Fabrik. I want to create a table that contain political candidates along with there vote counts broken down per precinct level. I want the table to be able to calculate the total number of votes. I'm sure this can...
  11. S

Dropdown selection

Hi, I have a list with date elements (open date and close date). I want put a dropdown on the 'close date' element where I can select either a date or a textarea where I can type text in. Is this possible? If so, how may I go about accomplishing this? Thanks. saipan
  12. S

Moving row to another table

Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to move a row from one table to another, and if so, how may I go about doing that? I'm making a table for job vacancy announcements and whenever an announcement expires, I can easily select that particular announcement and move it to the 'Closed JVA'...
Back