Search results

1. Todcan

Why are ratings different in details view.

Still working through ratings. Thanks for all the help so far. I have several rating elements in my list. These are each to be used by viewers on the front end to give different ratings. The rating titled "overall is published and is shown in list view. The other ratings are published but not...
  2. Todcan

Can anyone tell me how an element can behave completely differently on one list item than another?

Can anyone tell me how an element can behave completely differently on one list item than another? if you click on the star ratings for any listing it does nothing unless you are in details view. except the on the one called "capitol athletic club". That one allows rating from the list view. How...
  3. Todcan

all was working, now site is down - white screen

Hello, I had a working list (Called GYMS). I copied 5 rating elements to a new form. This form used the same DB Table as another form in another group. (seems like there is only 1 form per group so I don't know why they're different?) anyway, I published the new form with the ratings to a...
  4. Todcan

Star Rating element - is it working?

Hi, I cant seem to make sense of what the rating element plugin is supposed to do. There is a whole bunch of documentation that describes the configuration of it but nothing that says how it should function. I have multiple ratings on my site but am not sure if a user can submit a rating from...
  5. Todcan

Calc element using star ratings

Hello, I have the need to average some star ratings. Using the calc element plugin I have enabled ajax and have the following calculation. $wts = (int)'(fab_gymhit___weights_raw)'; $cdo = (int)'(fab_gymhit___cardio_raw)'; $cla = (int)'(fab_gymhit___classes_raw)'; $kcl =...
  6. Todcan

How to create tag drop down list on front end?

Hello, I am trying to create a drop down list of tags visible on the front end. Best case is this would be in a module on every page and allow users to select a tag from the drop down that would take them to the list with these tags. I already have a list with tag element. I tried to use a...
  7. Todcan

All of a sudden broken map links

Hi, Maps were working fine in list view. Then upon a front end page refresh, firefox shows the words 'static map' and chrome shows a broken image icon where a map should be in the list view? http://todcandev.com/gymhit/index.php/facilities
  8. Todcan

List View Element Labels?

Hello again, Loving Fabrik, just in the steep part of the learning curve! I have a list view using the div template, and I would like to add labels to the elements displayed there. I have tried 'my element' > 'list view settings' > 'heading label' and adding text there does not render in the...
  9. Todcan

modify list view to use multiple rows

Hello, I am trying to get a list view individual listing to occupy more than 1 row. In other words I want to have things laid out with images floating, and text wrapping and hearer text at the top, not in a table row format. It seems the views>list>tmpl contains template folders called bootstrap...
  10. Todcan

google map visualization not showing markers

Hello, Just did a site with this and it worked perfect. Now I am doing another and the google map is super wonky! the settings for google map element list display are not always doing what I set them to, and the google map visualization shows a map but no points are displayed. This system is...
  11. Todcan

Calendar vis header text

Hello, I am new to Fabrik and am having a great time getting things done with all the functionality. I am stuck though because I am not able to get rid of and/or change the header text on calendar modal panels. It currently says "add/edit an event". then below is the List title twice. I can hide...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back