Search results

1. homoapm

JAVASCRIPT on row delete

Hi, I need to trigger some JS process when the user deletes a row in the list view. I've played with the 'list_X.js' file in components/fabrik_com/js but with no success since I can't find a JS event like: fabrik.list.row.delete It seems that there are only these events...
  2. homoapm

gcalsync problems

Thanks Hugh, No, it's a "field" on the main table o n the list. No, no pre-filters, as you can see in the attached screen capture. I don't know where the issue is. I attach two screen captures showing the duplicating process is still going on as the records are incraesing in number on...
  3. homoapm

gcalsync problems

Hi, I?ve got a problem synchronizing with google calendar, using gcalsync plugin. Everytime the cron job runs it duplicates the records in the calendar table. Like if the record wasn?t in the table yet. So, the table is populated with duplicated records (see screen capture). I've checked gcal_id...
  4. homoapm

PDF Output Template

Hi ritesh123, Thanks for your reply! I'm having a look at mPDF and it seems fine to me. It's pretty well documented. Maybe I'll give it a try. Thanks for your time and your explanation!
  5. homoapm

PDF Output Template

Hi Troester, thanks for your reply. Yes, I selected MY_PDF_TEMPLATE as the PDF template, and enabled the PDF button. Yes, I modified the default.php file in the template folder as the wiki shows. I'll give a try to Firebug but I think everything is okay. My custom_css.php is the same in the...
  6. homoapm

PDF Output Template

Hi, I want to have my own PDF output template from a Fabrik List. If I follow the wiki part explaining this I don?t achieve the desired result. I?ve got a PDF_TEMPLATE folder (a copy from BOOTSTRAP) in the folder: COMPONENTS/COM_FABRIK/VIEWS/LIST/TMPL/MY_PDF_TEMPLATE with a CUSTOM_CSS.PHP...
  7. homoapm

Calendar Data not Showing

I'm having the same problem. List is ok but no records shown in the calendar visualization.
  8. homoapm

Professional Member

Have a look at this post: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/error-when-creating-a-visualization-menu-and-solution.36656/ It worked for me!
  9. homoapm

3.1rc2 plugin installation error "invalid extension update"

I'm having the same error. Don't know how to fix it. I guess we need to wait for the extensions updates...
  10. homoapm

Help with gcalsync please

Any ideas? I've been trying and trying for one week but with no success...:(:( It could be a bug? Has anyone been successfull with multiple calendars?
  11. homoapm

Help with gcalsync please

Hi, I need some help with GCalSync. I want to synchronize 2 calendars (calendar and calendar-2) from my google account, and everything is working fine except for 2 issues which are causing me a big headache. 1- When I double click to add an event, the 'add event' pop-up window appears and let...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back