Search results

1. M

Redirect form plugin: Append further data to url

Thanks Rob! I confirm that this solution works! I just have a question, as the hash symbol "#" is being translated in "%23", instead of the actual symbol... I have tried to use the ASCII equivalent "#" but It doesn't convert... Any ideas on this?
  2. M

I have also thought to load a php onAfterProcess, and as the values are already stored, to change the value on the form, so the redirect plugin (if executed after the php plugin onAfterProcess) will get the new value and return it on the URL. You may see the code used...
  3. M

Hello Rob, thanks for the reply. I have tried what you said, even though it doesn't return anything. This is the result: index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=107&Itemid=1094%23clue{yyy} It returns to the URL the placeholder itself... Is that possible? moreover, why the hash symbol...
  4. M

A very friendly BUMP :D
  5. M

Conditional J! user activation with two emails

How strange... I will update the latest githug and will let you know... Really curious though!
  6. M

Hello myfatebiz! I've followed everything you have said, however, there are two problems... When I submit this form, the information that is calculated from those two fields is not correct, even if it shows correctly in the front end beforehand... Into the database, the calc email will show...
  7. M

Dear all, First, have a pleasant and happy new year! I have created a form, where on submission it triggers conditionally the redirect form plugin, as shown: Jump page: index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=107&Itemid=1094#XXX=YYY Condition: Has some queries back to the DB, where...
  8. M

You are THE man!!!! Thank you so much for the video myfatebiz, didn't expect it!!! :) I thought that the parent field would be editable via the calc element, thats why it didn't worked! Now it does. I will try to make it work all together and will let you know! Chris
  9. M

Helo myfatebiz... I want to thank you for the code you have written! I am trying to implement what you wrote, even though it seems not possible to show the returned placeholder, it just shows nothing... On the other hand, I have tried to return some text ("ok") and it does... Any thoughts on...
  10. M

Dear all, Happy holidays! I Have created a joomla registration form through Fabrik and using the juser plugin. Now, I would like to preserve the option to validate the user's email address through the automatic email with the token, generated by joomla. My question is, if I have two...
  11. M

Prepare element content when called through content plugin

Hello Rob, I'm confirming that there is some kind of conflict with JSN PowerAdmin, a component which enhances the Administrator interface. I have uninistalled it and now the list is working correctly. Chris
  12. M

Yeah, already checked that... Still not working.
  13. M

I have tried to make it work, by changing the "process to Joomla plugin" of the form of tha list (even if i selected to show through the element just an element, not a form), I got it to work. Even though, now it does not show the videos in the lists... Instead, on the specific element, on...
  14. M

Is possible include {placeholders} in Form processing - success message?

That would be a really nice Christmas gift! :P I've also tried to make it work, without success though. Did the same as blue-mouse.. Chris
  15. M

Prefiltering and selecting elements through article plugin

Hey Rob, For the first one, thanks. I will try it today! For the second one, I will try to see how can I do it through the template. IT would be an easy and useful addition to the content plugin though??? Chris
  16. M

Hello, I have created a list where a video is uploaded through fileupload and showing correctly the video player whithin the list with AllVideos. The problem is when I am calling only that element via the content plugin using the following: {fabrik view=element list=8 rowid={rowid}...
  17. M

Hello Rob, 1) Actually this is what I want to do: Create 5 different articles, where each article will show a part of the list. Except if I can define this behavior in the menu item's prefilters... If not, then I have to do it in the content plugin. I didn't find any connection with what I...
  18. M

Hello guys, I have tried to show a list through a menu item (and it works as I want), although I cannot find how to "transfer" those settings in order to create a list within an article. The parameters in the menu item follow...
  19. M

tutorial 03 user profile not working

Thanks a lot guys!
  20. M

Date element provides different value

Hello guys! I am creating a user registration form. This form involves a new user which selects his date of birth, and depending on his age, he has to insert his parent's email. To accomplish this, first I hide the the parent email field, then inside the date element I have inserted a blur...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back