Search results

1. M

Redirect form plugin: Append further data to url

Dear all, First, have a pleasant and happy new year! I have created a form, where on submission it triggers conditionally the redirect form plugin, as shown: Jump page: index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=107&Itemid=1094#XXX=YYY Condition: Has some queries back to the DB, where...
  2. M

Conditional J! user activation with two emails

Dear all, Happy holidays! I Have created a joomla registration form through Fabrik and using the juser plugin. Now, I would like to preserve the option to validate the user's email address through the automatic email with the token, generated by joomla. My question is, if I have two...
  3. M

Prepare element content when called through content plugin

Hello, I have created a list where a video is uploaded through fileupload and showing correctly the video player whithin the list with AllVideos. The problem is when I am calling only that element via the content plugin using the following: {fabrik view=element list=8 rowid={rowid}...
  4. M

Prefiltering and selecting elements through article plugin

Hello guys, I have tried to show a list through a menu item (and it works as I want), although I cannot find how to "transfer" those settings in order to create a list within an article. The parameters in the menu item follow...
  5. M

Date element provides different value

Hello guys! I am creating a user registration form. This form involves a new user which selects his date of birth, and depending on his age, he has to insert his parent's email. To accomplish this, first I hide the the parent email field, then inside the date element I have inserted a blur...
  6. M

Combining Arcade games component and Fabrik

As I am quite new in web development, I would like your advice in how to proceed with a development of a Joomla site with Arcade gaming capabilities. I have made some research, and found probably a popular Joomla extension as gaming engine: jVArcade Now, I would like to create a website for...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back