Search results

1. A

execute php to save a form.

ok, the form is Canal, has a complement php trying to insert information in a table
  2. A

enable/disable days in element date

Guys, you are a thousand things, but a month I'm trying to do this and I already ends on time. This client is very important to me, and do not want to lose. If hugh is very busy, you can help someone else?
  3. A

I did this test loading between 2 and 3 seconds please, if you can It tests with this tool cone time and tell me that gave you time. http://tools.pingdom.com
  4. A

add var_dump ($ query); exit; ejectuar before and nothing happens, I think the code is not running, but do not know how to check.
  5. A

hugh, I'm on skype, please contact me there. if going very slow, make a copy with Akeeba. I have no problems from here to access the backend.
  6. A

rare, from here I have good speed. now send a mail to hosting to see if they have had any problems.
  7. A

any idea what else I can do?
  8. A

No, no record is inserted, which you see on the image with id = 3, is inserted from phpmyadmin to test if the query worked before show me the code. the element type of "prueba" is field ultima_inscripcion is created by fabrik
  9. A

Still not working with the code you sent me. The table is well written and the field exists in the database. the tests did from the back end, but the configuration is to be Realize from the zone administrator.
  10. A

I sent my email through skype.
  11. A

Thank you very much, followed suit, but does not work, I think q is not executing php. no way to tell if you run the php? in columns try both ways $ columns = array ('ultima_inscripcion___prueba'); $ columns = array ('prueba');
  12. A

I am trying to execute php code when a form is saved. To do this, in supplements form, add a php complement. Paste the following code, $ db = & JFactory :: getDBO (); $ db-> setQuery ("INSERT INTO` ultima_inscripcion `(` test `) VALUES ('test from form') "); Neither one got to do print_r...
  13. A

Please, I need you to communicate, almost a month ago I am with this and I can not solve the problem. I'm already exhausted all means of communication. I ask again please to contact me.
  14. A

all depends on the price, I have a little knowledge of php, but js. I prefer that you do, but before I know the price
  15. A

Yes, the date the form, only active with the three selection criteria . I understand about the two people at the same time doing the same registrio . It is something that can happen , but I think the person who arrives later with a notice that the seats are no longer available would be nice ...
  16. A

Hug, thank you very much for the reply. Below my answers. On the number of events. Sounds good the third solution , the number does not really know, but I think we can greatly reduce two preconditions to bring full charge. I think in the sql query , to search the data , we can bring from...
  17. A

maybe you can guide me and I try to understand how to work in that code. It is complex, but I need to do to achieve this with fabrik, I have the entire system with the component and is the only thing I is lacking. e.
  18. A

Yes, that was my first choice, I could do it without problems, but the customer's requirement is that the date is through a calendar. If or if I have to do with a calendar, the date element is the only option?
  19. A

problem in element calc

Thank you very much! now it works perfect!
  20. A

problem in element calc

I need to record a field in the database consists of a concatenation of strings What I do is generate a calc element. $datos = {inscrpcion___canal} . ' en la region de ' . {inscrpcion___region} . ' en la ciudad de ' . {inscrpcion___ciudad}; return $datos; when I save the form, the string...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back