Search results

1. A

execute php to save a form.

I am trying to execute php code when a form is saved. To do this, in supplements form, add a php complement. Paste the following code, $ db = & JFactory :: getDBO (); $ db-> setQuery ("INSERT INTO` ultima_inscripcion `(` test `) VALUES ('test from form') "); Neither one got to do print_r...
  2. A

problem in element calc

I need to record a field in the database consists of a concatenation of strings What I do is generate a calc element. $datos = {inscrpcion___canal} . ' en la region de ' . {inscrpcion___region} . ' en la ciudad de ' . {inscrpcion___ciudad}; return $datos; when I save the form, the string...
  3. A

catch email from user element.

I have a user on a list item. and I need to send an email confirmation. I could not see how I can access the user data. Currently, a element calc take the user id, and a sql query look for the user's email. I'm sure there's a more elegant way to solve email capture. I welcome your...
  4. A

enable/disable days in element date

Hello I am making a user registration events, the case is quite particular and I could not adapt any compoente. I have a table called event that has the following fields Type Region city date and I have a table named record containing: user event In the event log I have to enable...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back