Search results

1. B

Error during installation of Fabrik 3.1

Hallo, today I tried to install Fabrik 3.1 on my Joomla 3.2.3. Till then I was using Fabrik 3.1RC2 with some GIT-Hub updates. As explained in the Wiki, I downloaded the plugin and used the upload field of joomla to install it. Unfortunately after a few seconds, there was an error ("-1 Copy...
  2. B

Hide empty fields

Hi, I tried to hide empty fields following this thread. My template.css.php in /var/www/joomla/components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/bootstrap_tabs folder looks like: <?php /** * Fabrik Form View Template: Bootstrap Tab CSS * * @package Joomla * @subpackage Fabrik * @copyright...
  3. B

Updating from Github doesnt work: SFTP: No such file

Hi all, I had some troubles updating from Github so I decided to reinstall fabrik. After deinstallation and new installation of the Fabrik 3.1R2 I downloaded the newest version of Github. Unfortunately when I try to upload the new files via sftp to my server, after about 75% my ftp programm...
  4. B

Double entries after adding a repeated group

Hi, I have a form with a group that is repeatable. If I now add for example two entries in this group by clicking at the + Button and then fullfilling the elements, this entry is shown twice in the list overview. How can I change this? Regards, Bober
  5. B

No View, Edit... Buttons for Elements in List

Hallo, I have created a Menu to the list view. Unfortunately there are no Buttons for Edition, Viewing or deleting the elements. Its only possible for me to edit the entrys when klicking at the link coming with the name of the entry (also only possible if I dont define any other elements to be...
  6. B

Error file upload

Hi, I added a file upload via ajax, but unfortunately when I open the browser I only see a big "Close" Button and the message "Opps. Still on dinosaur technology? Time to update". Whats the problem ther? Thanks, Bober
  7. B

Tabs in "Add..:" View

Hi, I want to use Tabs for my form. I already managed to change the Details View of the form to "bootstrap_tabs". But unfortunately there are no tabs if I add a new entry, just every element is listed (grouped). How can I change this? Regards, Bober
  8. B

Order of Elements

Hi, I am using Fabrik witch Joomla 3.2 and so far its working very good. I have created a form and some groups that include fields. My form groups the elements by their groups (of course... ;-) ) Unfortunately I am not able to change the order of the fields in die Groups or the order of the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back