Search results

1. Basdub

Dropdown extremely slow only in IE.... not usable - showstopper.

Hugh, I have no frustration directed towards you or Fabrik only respect for your hard work. It's directed towards IE and their unconditional users :D I will try to replace all my checkboxes for yes/no and see if that works for me. The number of tables and fields in the database is of no concern.
  2. Basdub

I don't have time to check all of fabrik code to find the issue unfortunately. I'm slowly moving away from fabrik. My customers are really not happy with this issue. I might have already lost future contract with them. Very disappointed! I know one of the guy here, Hugh if my memory is...
  3. Basdub

[SOLVED] JUser autologin email notification not in html

Thanks appreciated:)
  4. Basdub

Is it possible, and how, to override a form plugin language file?

Yes I know that one, would have appreciated a file override as for templates and such. It is Joomla related. I saw other people looking for this kind of override in Joomla on other website. It's just not supported yet.
  5. Basdub

Is it possible, and how, to override a form plugin language file?

In my previous post http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/w-fix-juser-autologin-email-notification-not-in-html.39437/ Another option would have be to change the string itself in the language file. Is there a way to override that file so that any update of Fabrik wont change it back...
  6. Basdub

[SOLVED] JUser autologin email notification not in html

In the form plugin language file of juser, the defined constant: PLG_FABRIK_FORM_JUSER_AUTO_LOGIN_BODY="Hello %s,</br></br>Thank you for registering on %s. Your account has been created and you are now connected to the member section. </br></br>At your next visit, you will be able to connect on...
  7. Basdub

In IE it just spend time and times in a function call local.pushUID which originate from defn and relates to event management (new DOMEvent). I have tried mootools-core 1.5 no compatibility with the same result Profiling between firefox and IE is barely comparable in terms of function calls...
  8. Basdub

Hi, I have been away for a while. I took another direction for testing, I started from scratch. I made a fresh installation of joomla 3.3.3. I then installed fabrik 3.2 from download link I applied the latest from github in order to have the needed plugins. I enabled the specific plugin...
  9. Basdub

[SOLVED] Easy way to copy fabrik forms and all to new website?

I made a fresh install of Joomla and installed Fabrik 3.2, added the latest github download I had (less than a week), enabled the plugin and such and copied the fabrik* tables and my form tables to my new database and voila. Well, you also need your own custom files like scripts(php, js) and...
  10. Basdub

[SOLVED] Easy way to copy fabrik forms and all to new website?

Is there an easy way to copy my fabrik forms and elements to a new fresh joomla instalation? Can I just reinstall Fabrik and then copy the content of the tables fabrik*? Anything else to keep in mind?
  11. Basdub

[SOLVED sort-of]How-to: Show message (popup) on form paypal redirect?

I made it happen but by adding a event in the doSubmit in the form.js ... and form-min.js The event was added in the onComplete of the ajax call where it processes the baseRedirect, under the samepage redirection.It now looks like: if (json.redirect_how === 'samepage') {...
  12. Basdub

[SOLVED sort-of]How-to: Show message (popup) on form paypal redirect?

Hi, What is the best way to show a message like "Please wait, you are being redirected to paypal" after the user click the Save or Pay button? The form is being refreshed and the user thinks that it failed and try again or go away. They do not see that the paypal page has been requested and...
  13. Basdub

Will do. I'll let u know what I find out. Thanks
  14. Basdub

Just tried the website provided with credentials and it's working fine.
  15. Basdub

I have worked on it this morning canada eastern time and was working. It's working from my phone too. Let me check again... I totally understand for the conversion to jquery. On the other hand this product is not working on IE with a form of 30+ elements. I might have to cut my loses and...
  16. Basdub

Thanks for the effort. I understand the complexity. I didn't even know where to start to try to narrow it down. In my profile session, it seems to spend alot of time in mootools core. By memory it gave me the impression to be a selector too. I believe that Joomla is moving away from mootools...
  17. Basdub

I have the issue on the latest IE version. Did you had a minutes to check with the link and user/password provided? Regards, Sebastien
  18. Basdub

I understand and appreciate your concern about my website setup and hosting company. Let me just remind you that it works great on Firefox and Chrome... And it's on the same server. Therefore your concerns might be justified but seems unrelated. With the provided profiling documents, the...
  19. Basdub

Pressure is increasing from customers and website users. The "use another" workaround is not understood by those IE users. Maybe jquery would be better than mootools. Saying that because the profiling seems to indicate lots of wasted time in mootools core.
  20. Basdub

Here are 2 profiling session took using firebug or the web development tools. What I've notice is there is alot of time spent in mootools core in search/find functions... so it seems and by memory. Keep in mind that i'm not an expert in profiling. Thanks for taking the time to look into this.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back