Search results

1. B

Help with googlemap

Typing in https://mysite.org/index.php?fabrik_cron=1 in the browser does not work for me, nor does creating a CRON job with that URL. I assume it's not Fabrik, but some error or glitch in the CRON service or the server that's simply ignoring it. I don't know where to start to figure that out...
  2. B

Help with googlemap

I did have an entry in 'Query secret'; just not the one shown below. When I type https://mysite.org/index.php?fabrik_cron=1 into the browser I get the home page of my site. Here is my setup: (I've been trying the editor image icon to show an image and that's what wasn't working; this works a...
  3. B

Help with googlemap

Here is my URL: 'wget https://mysite.org/index.php?fabrik_cron=1' where 'mysite.org' is the URL of my site. I can type 'mysite.org' into a browser and reach my site. If that URL is not correct, I don't know how to fix it. My PHP program empties the data in the table but keeps the structure and...
  4. B

Help with googlemap

Update: I set 'require query string' to NO, and it updated (time set to 1 minute). I've now set time to 1 hour. So the server CRON is out for now. I see that when the table is emptied (which I do every night or manually when testing), the log will clear. So hopefully the geocode will happen...
  5. B

Help with googlemap

When I try to post an image, a screen comes up asking for a URL. When I enter the link it just shows up as . Not sure how to post an image at this point. Any tips? Sorry about that re J4; I tried 'NO' in the 'Reschedule Manual line; no luck. If I set the time to 1 minute, I see the...
  6. B

Help with googlemap

I know it's not Fabrik, but that info is showing up in the Fabrik Log in the message column for some reason. Here's what it looks like: The geo fields populate when I run the scheduled task manually The geo scheduled task and the Plugin are both published. I am running J!3/Fabrik 3. As...
  7. B

Help with googlemap

by 'one' I meant an access level. I reset the permissions in my list to Public. I typed the URL manually. The empty element fields didn't update in the DB table and I didn't get an email or an entry in the fabrik log. When the server CRON runs I get an email from the CRON task but no entry in...
  8. B

Help with googlemap

I've set the access levels of the list for Edit, Add Delete, Empty to one that has full permissions. I've set the element's Form(add) and Form(edit) to the same access level as above The form itself does not appear to have any access level settings. I set the server Cron to run 'now' for a...
  9. B

Help with googlemap

"A scheduled task not triggered from the backend" Does that mean a scheduled task triggered from the server CRON job (which is what I'm trying to do)? And that the scheduled task does not have access to the the list, hence the database. >>>>Where are access rights set for scheduled tasks?
  10. B

Help with googlemap

Well, I thought it was working.... Two issues: 1. I am seeing _fabrik_log entries from another server 'wget' Cron Job: 8,Undefined index: view,/home/gfkcbrhl/public_html/components/com_cobalt/routers/main_router.php,126 It seems to run when the wget CRON job runs. With the schedule set at...
  11. B

Help with googlemap

Thanks! Working now!
  12. B

Reschedule Manual

Thanks, wezetel; I am confused by this wiki note... Require query string - If set to yes then the plugin will only run if the page's URL contains the querystring 'fabrik_cron=1' (unless modified with the Query Secret option). Useful to stop processor intensive queries running when a browser...
  13. B

Reschedule Manual

I am in the testing phase of a set-up that would use a geocoded visualization to plot markers on a map using an element in a list. The underlying table will be set to update every night using a sever CRON job and some PHP code. For testing, I'd like to 'run the plugin on the backend'. For a...
  14. B

"Empty" button on front end

I've looked, but I can't find out how to remove the 'empty' button in the heading of the front end list.
  15. B

Help with googlemap

The second is that the 'Fit Bounds' control doesn't work; refreshing the map always displays at about 1-1.2 worlds. I do have two empty gmap records, and I am trying to fill them. Those two empty gmap fields are not being geocoded when the scheduled task runs. I know that if I empty the...
  16. B

Content Type dialog

Ah... I was trying to use the configuration of an existing list with a new list but existing table. Thanks for the clarifiation.
  17. B

Content Type dialog

I'm trying to copy the structure of a list to a new one, but change the database. I've exported the Content Type of the list's form and created a new list per these instrutions on the wiki.... Create a new list, set label and table name, Save Select the content type you just have created...
  18. B

Help with googlemap

That worked, thanks! Another couple issues.... Since yesterday, both the Google Drive URL and the domain URL are now showing markers that I did not specify; global points of interest like the Titanic and the Grand Canyon. I found them in the KML file and removed them, but they still show...
  19. B

Help with googlemap

Edit: I figured it out, finally. Here is how (for Google): Go to your Google Drive and create a shareable link to the .kml file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/<some characters here>/view?usp=share_link Copy <some characters here> Create a new URL and paste<some characters here> so it looks...
  20. B

Help with googlemap

The map is showing just fine now, so I thought I'd try an overlay. I created a KML file and placed it on my google drive shared by anyone with a link and then added the URL to Fabrik under the 'Overlay URL' tab, but the KML does not show. Any hints here?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back