Search results

1. N

Joomla 3.8.2

I can confirm the same issue with FabimageHelper: "Cannot redeclare class FabimageHelper" when I try to create a new form element. Since this is on the Administrator side I don't see how it could be related to the template being used, and I am not even using a template based on Gantry FWIW. I'm...
  2. N

can't install Fabrik 3.8

It looks like the packages on the Downloads page are corrupt, can't open in either Windows Explorer or 7-Zip. The direct link posted by Tiriticco above seems to open up just fine. Also, interestingly, the links at the top of the Downloads page still say 3.7, but they download the (corrupt)...
  3. N

Email plugin: {content} and {template} don't work

Okay, I've found the problem. In plugins/fabrik_form/email/email.php on line 108: if (!empty($messageText)) { $messageText = $w->parseMessageForPlaceholder($messageText, $this->data, false); $messageText = str_replace('{content}', $content, $messageText); $messageText =...
  4. N

UPDATE: I've noticed that if the Message Text field contains only the text {content} then the article template is inserted as expected. Of course, that sort of defeats the purpose of a placeholder.
  5. N

I'm using the Email plugin to notify the user and an admin when a form is submitted. If I select an article to use as a template and I leave the "Message Text" field blank, the message is received as expected. But the template is blank if I try to use the two in tandem as per the docs. For...
  6. N

Reformat Checkbox Labels for CSV Export?

I've got a few forms with checkboxes whose labels contain some HTML, like so [] Label Name<br/> <small class="muted">Detailed description of this option</small> [] Label Name<br/> <small class="muted">Description yada yada you get the idea</small> This is a great way to communicate...
  7. N

Intermittent TypeError on Form Load

Late reply, I know, but thank you for your help. This was indeed the issue. I've refactored all my form scripts to class them out and everything works like a charm!
  8. N

Intermittent TypeError on Form Load

I have one particular form which works fine 90% of the time, but the rest of the time I receive an error on load that looks like this: Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'setOptions' Here's the URL: https://www.isee.bad-dev.com/publications/subscribe The call stack...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back