3. H

AcySMS

This still doesn't make it work
  4. H

AcySMS

PHP Box and onAfterProcess
  5. H

AcySMS

I tried this code below but it still doesn't work, can you please help. $myPhone = '{youth___mobile}'; $myEmail = '{youth___email}'; $myName = '{youth___first_name}'; $myLastname = '{youth___last_name}'; $myBirthdate = '{youth___birthdate}'...
  6. H

AcySMS

I created a form called Youth and added a form plug in to transfer the the info using PHP API. It looks like all is set up correctly but it won't send the receiver into the group I selected. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Code used is below...
  7. H

Fabrik with ACYMailing - Not able to transfer a date field without time attached

$myAssignedUserId = '{soulkeeper___soulkeeper_raw}'; $myAssignedUserId = is_array($myAssignedUserId) ? $myAssignedUserId[0] : $myAssignedUserId; $myVisitor = '{soulkeeper___name}'; $myPhone = '{soulkeeper___mobile}'; $myVis_Email = '{soulkeeper___email}'; $mySkdate = '{soulkeeper___sk_date}'...
  8. H

Fabrik with ACYMailing - Not able to transfer a date field without time attached

I having trouble sending my date field with it not including the time attached. Even though it looks right in the details of the record, once I run the API for ACYMailing it includes the time. According to ACYMailing this will not work to trigger an auto responder because it doesn't support date...
  9. H

Trying to send data to AcyMailier through the Plug- ins PHP Code

The correct url for the dev site is cvc.yoursoulkeeper.com
  10. H

OK, the element "soulkeeper "in the "soulkeeper" table is a dropdown and is connected to "add_sk". But this still doesn't work, any help would be greatly appreciated.
  11. H

Do you need anything else?
  12. H

Done, I have upgraded my support level to Professional.
  13. H

Ok will upgrade in a few minutes. Please help.
  14. H

If I upgrade my support level, would you help me?
  15. H

Transferring data from a fabrik to AcyMailing

OK, I was able to get it to work by using Joomla User data on another table. But I wanted to try it on another database by using using a table for the user data. The table I created for the user data is called "sk_add". In that table I added the elements of an id, name, and phone. Then I added...
  16. H

OK, I was able to get it to work with the Joomla User data. I tried it on another database by using using a new the method you indicated. I created a new table to add users and called it sk_add. In that table I added the elements you requested. Then I added the databasejoin field in a table...
  17. H

Ok, will get notepad++. But i'm still getting an error message. Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$ministry_projects___id_raw in /home/sniper6456/public_html/ysk_cvc/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1614 Fatal error: Call to undefined function acymailing_get() in...
  18. H

Ok, I'm doing something wrong. Can you look at it. $myAssignedUserId = '{ministry_projects___assigned_raw}'; $myAssignedUserId = is_array($myAssignedUserId) ? $myAssignedUserId[0] : $myAssignedUserId; $myProject = '{ministry_projects___project}'; if (!empty($myAssignedUserId)) {...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back