Search results

1. H

AcySMS

I created a form called Youth and added a form plug in to transfer the the info using PHP API. It looks like all is set up correctly but it won't send the receiver into the group I selected. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Code used is below...
  2. H

Fabrik with ACYMailing - Not able to transfer a date field without time attached

I having trouble sending my date field with it not including the time attached. Even though it looks right in the details of the record, once I run the API for ACYMailing it includes the time. According to ACYMailing this will not work to trigger an auto responder because it doesn't support date...
  3. H

Transferring data from a fabrik to AcyMailing

OK, I was able to get it to work by using Joomla User data on another table. But I wanted to try it on another database by using using a table for the user data. The table I created for the user data is called "sk_add". In that table I added the elements of an id, name, and phone. Then I added...
  4. H

Trying to send data to AcyMailier through the Plug- ins PHP Code

I'm able to get the data from the $myEmail and $myProject but having difficulty with $myName. The element that I'm trying to get the data from is a drop down and I wanted the name value, but the raw data keeps coming over. Not sure what I'm doing wrong? The element has the name of a person in...
  5. H

Fatal error: Class 'Services_Twilio' not found

I installed Twillio Joomla Library form https://github.com/corywebbmedia/Twilio-for-Joomla and put my ACCOUNT SID and AUTH TOKEN in form sms plugin I get this error after submit form Fatal error: Class 'Services_Twilio' not found in...
  6. H

Need help in creating a custom calculation of percentage

I have an element with two option Yes or No. Yes = 1 and No =0 I want to create a custom calculation to be able to determine the percentage of Yes. I placed the following code in the custom calculation section in the split custom field. PHP Sample: return count($data) < 0 ? array_sum($data) /...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back