Search results

1. C

created sequence

J4.4.1 and Fabrik Zeta in my calc plugin named {nommage_machine___prefix}: $ssite = '{nommage_machine___site}'; $stype = '{nommage_machine___machine}'; if ($ssite == "25") { $site2 = "QYB"; } elseif ($ssite == "74") { $site2 = "NCY"; } elseif ($ssite == "SA") { $site2 = "GEN"; } if...
  2. C

created sequence

I have an error with tihs plungin 1364 field 'date created' doesn't have a default value I don't think it will work with this plugin, because the counter has to be different for each type. example: X-A-001 X-B-001 Y-A-001 X-A-002 X-B-002
  3. C

created sequence

I would like to create this function in fabrik here is the context: a list of sites A B C a list of machine types X Y Z when I select 1 machine type and a site, it displays X-Y (I managed to do this thanks to the calc plugin) after X-Y, I'd like to add a field based on 3 digits, such as 001 002...
  4. C

Tracability

Hi, When I save my form, my user receive a mail with a PDF, all works well. Two question Can I have a copy of this mail to my user bdd list ? for tracking (if my user informe me that he doesn't receive the mail or anything) Can I block the mail if my user left my structure or if I modifi it...
  5. C

[Solved]yes/no plugin

it works with the calc element
  6. C

[Solved]yes/no plugin

Yes, I duplicate the detail template, and modify the default.php for displaying text in my form depending on the "yesno" element value
  7. C

[Solved]yes/no plugin

I use Yes/No plugin to manage user records. If the user has left, I want to display "utilisateur parti" in the form details to get the information, via a custom template. everything works fine except that the condition doesn't display the right information
  8. C

[Solved]yes/no plugin

in the DB there is an (int) for this plugin but if I put the variable with $plouf = '{fiche_user___parti_raw}' I see 0 or 1 with echo $plouf but it is never taken into account. that's what I don't understand in the if condition the data is neither a number nor a letter but apparently just a...
  9. C

[Solved]yes/no plugin

thanks but it does'nt work $plouf = '{fiche_user___parti_raw}'; <?php if ($plouf == 1): ?> NOT <?php else: ?> Yes <?php endif ?> the data is not a number or a letter.
  10. C

[Solved]yes/no plugin

Hi, In my form I have the plug in Yes/No, how can I use the data in a php variable? thanks
  11. C

[Solved]random sequence

HI, I would like to create a random sequence generator with the sequence plugin it would be composed of 3 letters, the first one uppercase, and 5 digits I have no idea how to configure this plugin. thanks
  12. C

[solved]template or another solution

Hi, I have a form with several groups, for 1 group I have lots of radio buttons and the rendering isn't great (see image). is it possible to set a specific template for this group, or is it possible to set a group within a group? thanks
  13. C

pdf template

Hi, I'll try to create a PDF template with but the file structure changed. I have a lot of issue with this method. If someone have an example It will be top. thanks
  14. C

cascading dropdown

Salut, Je suis dans la même situation que cité au dessus mais je n'arrive pas du tout à faire fonctionner le CDD correctement
  15. C

cascading dropdown

Yes I set ID I active ajax update but nothing change
  16. C

cascading dropdown

HI, I have a problem with cascading dropdown plug in I have a list A with id - type - codetype and list B with id - name - codetype in my group I have a database join for having a list with list A element type and a cascading dropdown survey database join and extenal id codetype. for...
  17. C

Group in a block

absolutely not, it's for personal use, I just want to position a group differently in a form I've already created to optimize the input. I can easily do without it and also for my personal culture.
  18. C

Group in a block

Thanks but I'm a noob in CSS can you help to write it? or an exemple that I can apply. Thanks
  19. C

Group in a block

Hi, I am looking for a solution to structure my form by putting the groups in blocks. I currently have : ---------------------------------------- group 1 ---------------------------------------- group 2 and I would like to do : --------------------------------------- group 1 | group2...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back