Search results

1. stevegjacobs

Change Joomla User Group

I posted a similar thread in the community forum and got some good answers from jfquestiaux, but I am still having trouble getting this to work. I need to creat a form where the user only has to read and agree to a statement and then submit the form with a button labeled 'Agree'. I want this...
  2. stevegjacobs

Change Joomla User Group

I need to creat a form where the user only has to read and agree to a statement and then submitting the form with a button labeled 'Agree'. I want this action to trigger a user group change. I think all I need to do is bind the form to the joomla_user_usergroup_map table, use the juser plugin...
  3. stevegjacobs

Saving partially completed form

Hi I've seen a few submissions on this, but it still isn't clear to me. I want each Joomla user to log in and fill in a form once and only once. The form is a fairly extensive application form, so we want the user to be able to part fill it in, save it and come back to it and add to it. I've set...
  4. stevegjacobs

Collation Error - how to overcome - Joomla/Civicrm

I tried to create a join between the Joomla users table and a civicrm table. On saving, I got this error: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `jos_users`.`id` AS `jos_users___id`...
  5. stevegjacobs

Fabrik with Civicrm

Hi New here. I am developing a project using Joomla and Civicrm. It is at a fairly advanced stage, but there are some actions that we want our users to be able to do from the Joomla front end but that Civicrm doesn't seem to be able to do. We are thinking of using Fabrik to build forms and lists...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back