Search results

1. M

SMS 2 way communication system

Hi, I am not sure where to start, I want to have a fabrk to help me build a SMS application where I can send SMS and where I can receive SMS and be able to view a conversation almost in real time in there. I know I can use SMS plugin to send the email on a form, but how would I setup the...
  2. M

How to do create automatic task in a fabrik table base on criteria

I don't know how to ask this or where to start. I have a customer table that I import, I want to build task for those customer that agent would need to do. To keep the example simple, I have 3 task to do, Call customer for special event 1 Call customer for special event 2 Call customer for...
  3. M

Lock filed for editing when another user is using it

Hi, I have a list of customers that 3 people have to call everyday. I would lik efor them to be able to select a record in the list without interfering with anotehr agent selection. So if Agent 1 select customer 1, I don't want agent 2 to be able to select customer 1 until it as been finished...
  4. M

Question regarding DatabaseJon elements

I have a form that contains many elements, ID, make, model, etc. It is a log list for activities from a client. I have fields called customer_id, phone, mobile_phone, email that are all databasejoin from another table called(clients) In each of the element I created a default value like...
  5. M

Redirect to a list on formation update or another form if New data

Hi, i have 2 forms, one for clients and one for lead. I want to add leads and link those lead to clients. I start by adding a client, then I redirect to the lead form. The forms are linked with databasejoin on client id. When i want to edit ? customer from the lead form, I want to be...
  6. M

Fabrik Form SMS plugin not working version 3.8 and joomla 3.82

I have updated my site to jomla 3.8.2 and I seem to have lost the sms pluginf on forms to work with twilio. now I get an error: Fatal error: Class 'Services_Twilio' not found in /home/mapcorp/public_html/grouperivesud/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/sms_gateways/twilio.php on line 46 If...
  7. M

CALC element not returning expected

HI, I am using a simple calculation here. My Databse is set by a CSV import where $sale_price is changing. I want to follow the changes and see what was the last versions. I have 8 different ajustement price element. aj1 , aj2 , aj3, ,aj4, etc. So by default aj1 , aj2, aj3, are set to 0...
  8. M

CSV Import

HI, I have a great list working with fabrik. I collect my data from a website that sends me a CSV file. I want to import this into my list and I am not sure how to do it. Fabrik creates the primary key ID for me, but in my CSV' I already have a primary field called Stock#. Can I amke the stock...
  9. M

bootstrap 3

Any chance we can get Fabrik to work with boostrap3 template liek the one provided by joomshaper? Thank you
  10. M

Multiple Filters not working in J3.4.4 and Fabrik

HI, I have tryed to filter list with tthe filter option from fabrik and whenever I use one element as a filter, it works, but if I use 2 element to filter more the data, it just disable the filter and give me the full listings. Anybody else has this iiissue? website is passwod protected.
  11. M

Redirect plugin set 2 different redirect if condition

Hi, I am trying to redirect a page with the plugin The jump url work so far, but I would like to add a twist, if a user press on button update, redirect to this page and if press on save, redirect to another page, is that possible to do and how? Thak you.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back