Search results

1. dangdesigns

Invisible captcha ?

I believe the invisible has to the be set when you set up the site keys also. I'm going to use it on one of my projects, I'll try an post back with more info.
  2. dangdesigns

add style to individual <li> element shown from another table

weird, I used the singles first and got an error, must have missed one. All good now, working as expected. Again, thank you.
  3. dangdesigns

looks like it might be something with the ' vs ` I can use {thistable}.type_user,{thistable}.name without error, php version 7.1 (I can change if necessary)
  4. dangdesigns

`<span class="` , {thistable}.type_user , `">` , {thistable}.name , `</span>` color = type_user fieldtoshow = name
  5. dangdesigns

unfortunately this doesn't work for my set up, I get an error when I enter anything (I tried numerous items) into the Concat label field. example You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`...
  6. dangdesigns

The first screen shot is what it is now, the second what I need it to do.
  7. dangdesigns

Perhaps my post wasn't clear. I need to change the text color (not background) of the individual elements, with several different colors, in the <td> based on the field "color" in table1. I see the list is generated as a <ul><li>..</li></ul> I need to add a css style "color: #whatever;" to the...
  8. dangdesigns

I have a field in (form1) that I need to change the color of the text that is inside the <li> element shown in the form list (form2) list view. The color of the text needs to based on a another field from the form1. tableForm1 - fieldtoshow - color - someotherfieldnotrelated ... Form2 -...
  9. dangdesigns

J! 3.8.3 Released

I see a new version of J! released today. I'm about to test in sandbox, if I find issues should I post here or in github?
  10. dangdesigns

Download Files Not Opening, even when forced

Download worked and installed Thank you.
  11. dangdesigns

Cleared browsing caches and tried again this morning. Same result. Edit: tested the pkg_fabrik_3.8.zip file.
  12. dangdesigns

Windows 10 gives me "package is invalid" message for the 3.8 package and I also tried the "list - Link" download as a test.
  13. dangdesigns

nope, the other extensions all do the same on both of my macs, OS 10.10 & OS 10.11. I'll try my windows machine
  14. dangdesigns

I've tried both the normal and kitchen sink files, from multiple browsers & machines, all have the same result. Download as xx.zip, then change to xx.zip.cpgz using the regular unarchive utility (Mac OS 10.10.5) I attempted to unzip via terminal and see the following errors Archive...
  15. dangdesigns

Error file upload

I'm experiencing this same issue on a new install. joomla! 3.2.3 - fabric 3.1 Mac OS, safari, chrome & firefox - both with my custom template and with prostar? no js compression? Is there is solution? or known cause of problem?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back