Search results

1. S

PDF generation error

I have copied DOMPDF librairy into ../libraries/ but when I try to generate PDF from a form detail page I recieve the error : Error: COM_FABRIK_NOTICE_DOMPDF_NOT_FOUND: COM_FABRIK_NOTICE_DOMPDF_NOT_FOUND Can anyone solve this problem for a fee ? Fabrik 3.9.1 Joomla 3.9.21 - Protostar template...
  2. S

Users can updates only their items

I whould understand if can I set Fabrik in this way : each "user" can view/edit only the records that has created itself. Admin user can view all. Any suggestion ? Thanks in advance.
  3. S

Module acontaining Filters

Hi, It's possible to insert the filters (of a list) into a separate module so I can put it in different position or in other pages ? If this work requires payment, please advise. Thanks in advance.
  4. S

Problem upgrading Joomla and Fabrik (under payment)

We have a PHP script that imports an XML file into a Joomla 3.3.6: theese data will be shown in Joomla with Fabrik component. After last joomla upgrade the list filters stop to works correctly ( http://www.grimaldinet.it/immobile.html ) but when we go to upgrade Joomla or/and Fabrik to last...
  5. S

Best Import of Image Gallery

Hi. I'm going to import large table with items will be managed with Fabrik. Items has a joined table with images galleries . I would know which is the best way to import this gallery to be managed by slideshow plug-in : creating a separate table ? adding a field to the item table with array...
  6. S

Float images plugin

Hi it's possible to obtain the layout on the right of the attached image ? (to reduce the image is simple with css but I'm not able to obtain the bottom images "inline". The element of the bottom images uses plugin "image" and cannot be changed to "upload file" plugin.... Thanks in advance.
  7. S

Filters and search in a module

Hi. It's possible to insert the filters (and search fields) in a module and show it in homepage an not only in the page where is present the "list"? Thanks.
  8. S

Want save JS condition in the element

Joomla 3.3.1 Hi , I'm trying to save a js condition in an element (to show/hide another element if condition....) but when I go to save the parameters nothing is bee saved because when I reenter in the js condition menu I found it empty Thanks in advance Andrea
  9. S

Retrieve Field values to insert it into RSForm

I need to retrieve the value of a Fabrik field (macchine_italia___id), to insert it in a RSForm "ask info" form. The "ask info" form is located in the Fabrik detail page. How ? Thanks
  10. S

Fileupload : delete image error

Hi, I use joomla 3.2.3 , fabrik 3.1 and fileuploadplugin 3.1. and updated to gifhub 5f4b2f6599e7a838aa5c1cbf8042f7d53a6bcf56 , but when I try to delete an uploaded image I recieve a javascript error : Timestamp: 10/03/2014 19:02:17 Error: ReferenceError: file is not defined Source File...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back