Search results

1. V

Confirming the validity of .alas76.php

Thank you Troester. I have backups but I don't know when I was first hacked. I can do as you said and run a compare of files there will still be many differences to work through. I can rebuild the site reasonably fast - 2 days or so and then it will be from a clean install. You are a rock...
  2. V

Hi Troester, I had been running Joomla 3.2.0 - and I had not updated Fabrik controls for 6 months. I am painfully aware now of the need to stay current. I upgraded to apache 2.4, php 5.5.15 and Joomla 3.3.6 and then I was able to run updates on all Fabrik components and plugins as of...
  3. V

Hello, Recently I discovered an attack on my joomla site where php files were placed in the tmp path. I have now been on a mission to look for under-cover attack objects. One suspicious object search that I do is to look for php scripts without JEXEC or die. I found a file named .alias76.php...
  4. V

Form php plugin does not respond to error

Hi, I tried adding _arErrors['('simaddwatchlistlog___note'] value and I get an error. _arErrors is not defined. Any help on how / where to define it? Thank you.
  5. V

Is _arErrors a standard table? Do I build it? Is there a wiki on building the error table to which you could refer me? Thank you.
  6. V

Greetings: In my php code for a form plugin I have forced an error - expecting that the configured error message would be displayed. I always get the configured success message. The way I force an error is $formModel->updateFormData('simaddwatchlistlog___note', 'Symbol longer than 8...
  7. V

FastCGIModule Error when adding/updating List

I rebuilt my server to use apache instead of IIS. That solved the problem and improved performance by 200%. Thank you.
  8. V

php version is 5.4.24 and Joomla version is 3.2 I haven't upgraded since my first install using the windows package. I have several Fabrik lists and forms that work. What fails is building a new list or updating a list. The requested url is...
  9. V

I have several Fabrik lists on my site but recently when i attempted to add a new list I get error code 0x8007000d- module fastcgimodule not found. Do you have some thoughts about that error? Thank you.
  10. V

JS Plugin syntax error - attempting to call php

Just a quick update -- I found and watched the tutorial on custom Ajax interaction. That must be an older version of Fabrik - I am attempting to work with JOOMLA 3 and Fabrik 3.1. The mootools js example results in the error Ajax is undefined.
  11. V

Hi Rob and cheesegrits, Thank you for your help. I have moved my site to a vps server and I have been working to understand my problem. It is clear to me now what I'm doing wrong - I failed to include code in JS to call mootools or some such mechanism to invoke the ajax function. Essentially...
  12. V

Hi Rob, I am developing on Xampp localhost and likely will not have the site up when you are looking at this. I downloaded the jslist plugin again and updated the plugin and made a change to the js code in the plugin. You were exactly right I did not have the opening quote on the Url. The...
  13. V

Hi, I attempted to follow the example in user_ajax_example.php -which says to place the following snippet into the JS for the plugin your custom JS code: index.php?option=com_fabrik&format=raw&task=plugin.userAjax&method=userExists&username=" + myUsername; * Fabrik will automatically try and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back