Search results

1. V

Confirming the validity of .alas76.php

Hello, Recently I discovered an attack on my joomla site where php files were placed in the tmp path. I have now been on a mission to look for under-cover attack objects. One suspicious object search that I do is to look for php scripts without JEXEC or die. I found a file named .alias76.php...
  2. V

Form php plugin does not respond to error

Greetings: In my php code for a form plugin I have forced an error - expecting that the configured error message would be displayed. I always get the configured success message. The way I force an error is $formModel->updateFormData('simaddwatchlistlog___note', 'Symbol longer than 8...
  3. V

FastCGIModule Error when adding/updating List

I have several Fabrik lists on my site but recently when i attempted to add a new list I get error code 0x8007000d- module fastcgimodule not found. Do you have some thoughts about that error? Thank you.
  4. V

JS Plugin syntax error - attempting to call php

Hi, I attempted to follow the example in user_ajax_example.php -which says to place the following snippet into the JS for the plugin your custom JS code: index.php?option=com_fabrik&format=raw&task=plugin.userAjax&method=userExists&username=" + myUsername; * Fabrik will automatically try and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back