Search results

1. D

Solved Select entries by emailadress of the logged in user

Hello, I've made a project, where users can make entries of schedules. The entries are saved in table 'j25_extratime' and the user is identified by emailadress in the column 'teammember' I'd like to create a list, where the users can see thier entries, but not the entries of other users. I...
  2. D

Could not connect to MySQL.

Hello, i had an fabrik form working well on a joomla 3.1 After upgrading to 3.4.8, i get an error when i want to look at a list in de backoffice: '0 Could not connect to MySQL'. I get the same error when submitting the form on the frontend. I have the same error when i want to create a new...
  3. D

Date picker not visible

Hey Guys, I've updated my site from J2.5 to J3.4. I have an issue with the date-element. The date picker is barely visible, and can't be selected? The time picker works ok. any suggestions? Kind regards, Christophe
  4. D

change db table on existing list?

Is it possible to change the DB-table name on an existing list? we're updating joomla and have data in tables with the same name, but another prefix. can this be changed or do i have to make new lists which link to the tables with the new prefix? Kind regards, Christophe
  5. D

strange list view after update to joomla 3

Hello, i updated my site from joomla 2.5 to joomla 3.4.3. I updated Fabrik to 3.3.2 Everything went well and all is working! I checked a list view on my site and got this, wich is not ok ;) the list template is bootstrap. any idea what is going on? kind regards, Christophe
  6. D

Sorry this form is not published

Hey, i use the redirect plugin on a form, with this jump url to go to the pdf of the submission: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&fabrik=X&format=PDF&rowid={rowid} When a record is submitted, i get the message: 'sorry this form is not published' It is probably...
  7. D

open pdf instead of downloading. Is it possible?

Hello, I use a custom code (/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=1&rowid={rowid}&format=pdf) to have a direct link to a pdf for each record in a list. When you click on the link, the pdf is downloaded to the computer. If you want to print, you have to open the pdf and than print...
  8. D

upgrading to 3.2

Hello, I'm running Fabrik 3.1 (on a joomla 2.5.24) and did a few Github updates in the past. Now i like to upgrade to 3.2. I looked in the wiki and it says to first do the automatic joomla update and after that the github. I have 20 extensions of fabrik in the upgrade area of joomla, but when i...
  9. D

create a list in the front-end?

Hello, In our team, we make a lot of lists for al kind of bookings. Now we do this on paper, but we like to digitalise everything. - We make a list per product - Every list has the same fields: date, name, email, phone, remarks and status Now, I'm not always around to create the needed...
  10. D

email user after validation form post

Hello, I've created a list and a form where users can register dates. I use the user-plugin to record the user-id and i use this user-id to send a mail through te receipt-plugin with the placeholder {$my->email}. After submission, the record is validated by an admin. When the validation is...
  11. D

email logged in user on form submission

Hello, I made a list and a form to let users register time. I'd like to send an email to the user on form submission. The email adress is the one from the joomla user account. I use a hidden field in the form, to register the user id. now i'd want the mail to go to the email of the user...
  12. D

Isnumeric Validation

Hey, where can i find the 'is numeric' validation Plugin? Found Alphanumeric, but not the numeric one. Kind regards! Christophe
  13. D

'Confirm entry by admin' - function

Hello, I'm looking for some kind of function where: - a user fills out a form - an admin gets en email with the form entry - the admin has to confirm or reject the entry of the user. does this function exists in Fabrik? via an plugin? Or is there a code-able solution? kind regards, Christophe
  14. D

replicate demo sales chart

Hey, I'm new to Fabrik! I'd like to replicate the sales chart, from the demo site. I'm especially interrested in the sum-function. Go do i go about to realise this? Thanks for your help! Kind regards, Christophe
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back