Search results

1. R

SQL error on update in repeating groups

Thank you, Ill try and keep you updated.
  2. R

Im back from hollidays and the error still persists. It happens in frontend and backend too, so its not a template error. Where can I find the code for updating a record inside repeating group? I guess the error is there... Thank you
  3. R

Frontend, same for public/superuser, all browsers, no js errors. Form is working fine without the repeat group, then I create the repeat, it automatically creates the necessary tables/dependencies, I insert a new record its ok, problem is updating the record.
  4. R

I did the update but the error still persists... You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `r_curric_24_repeat` SET `id`='1',`x_idioma`='ingles',`parent_id`='8',`x_nivel`='B'...
  5. R

No, Im using version 3.1 downloaded here in the site, joomla 2.5 . Any tips?
  6. R

I am getting the same SQL error when updating data within repeat groups. The WHERE clause is blank... Can I get some help on it ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back