Search results

1. T

performance problem

Hi thankes for your answer, here is the output of the "list GetData:Artikeldatenbank": SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `fab_artikel`.`id` AS `fab_artikel___id`, `fab_artikel`.`id` AS `fab_artikel___id_raw`, `fab_artikel`.`date_time` AS `fab_artikel___date_time`, `fab_artikel`.`date_time`...
  2. T

performance problem

yes, I think so. So I wonder. No cascading dropdown elelments. With performance I mean, it takes a "while" to load the complete list. The search is very fast but when I click on clear filter (to show the complete list), it is loading for ~10 sec. :confused:
  3. T

performance problem

I tried the mysqltuner script with the following output: [--] Up for: 1d 0h 52m 5s (68K q [0.761 qps], 2K conn, TX: 185M, RX: 29M) [--] Reads / Writes: 69% / 31% [--] Total buffers: 3.7G global + 2.7M per thread (151 max threads) [OK] Maximum possible memory usage: 4.1G (72% of installed RAM)...
  4. T

performance problem

hello, i created a database with fabrik with ~200 records, and the performance was pretty good. Yesterday I imported via csv from an other database 1500 records. Now the performance is terrible. Any suggestions about my mistake? LG
  5. T

no "Next" "Prev" Buttons in Mediabox

a "downgrade" to 3.1rc2 brings back the buttons!
  6. T

sorry it should be ...after the UPDATE only the close button appears. Before I made the update everything was fine o_O
  7. T

Hello, I updated Fabrikar from Github (now 3.2) on Joomla 3.3.4. I created forms with some Picture. When I click on a Picture a Mediabox is opening an I can go to the next, prev or close the mediabox. After the backup only the close button appears. The prev, next or not there and on the...
  8. T

Advanced search options for standart

Hello, I have a created a list in Fabrik with a search field. I enabled the advanced search. In the standart search the search item must have the same first letters. I cant search of a part of the word. For example: My Artikel is FVA645xxx. Then i have to search in standart search for FVA. In...
  9. T

PDF Print file name

?
  10. T

Custom PDF Template

...is there a wiki or tutorial?
  11. T

Custom PDF Template

Hello I want to use a custom Template for PDF prints. I tried something but it wont work. I copied the bootstrap tmpl in .../views/detail/tmpl and and renamed it in test template. Then in form--->layout--->PDF Template I changed to my test template. But no changes in the custom_css.php take...
  12. T

PDF Print file name

Hi, I use the pdf export in the detail view. I have an element (plugin-field "text") called Artikelnr. The exported pdf should get the filename of this element, if possible!? e.g. Artikelnr.: ZB123 ---> ZB123.pdf thanx
  13. T

PDF Print

Hi, I use the pdf export in the detail view. I have an element (plugin-field "text") called Artikelnr. The exported pdf should get the filename of this element, if possible!?
  14. T

PDF Print

The PDF export now works fine. The Filename of the PDF is the id.pdf. Can I change this to another "element.pdf" ?
  15. T

PDF Print

Hi Troester, you are my hero!!!;)
  16. T

PDF Print

Hello, Iam using Fabrik 3.1 with Joomla 3.3. and XAMPP. I want to use the PDF function but I cant find an installation howto for the dompdf on windows. Has anyone an Idea how to do this?
  17. T

Detail View

Hi, Im allready a newbie in Fabrik. For some reason on my webpage I used a new Template. Now the format on the Detailpage isnt the same like before:(. Can anyone tell me, how to do custom css to solve this. Here the two results: good and bad Thanx
  18. T

Pictures in Detail view

:) Hi troester, great job. In your proile I can see you're from Switzerland. Das erleichtert mir einiges zumindest von der Wortwahl. Tolle Tipps, super klasse!!! Vielen Dank nun kanns weitergehen. Also thanx 2 felixcat!!!
  19. T

Pictures in Detail view

Hello and good mornig, thanx for your help. I found the file, renamend it, put the code in the file saved it but its allready the same :confused:. Perhaps the code is at the wrong place in the file.
  20. T

Pictures in Detail view

Ok, but I dont know how to do this. Where can I find the file custom_css.php. Can I copy the code of your thread an then it should work, or is it not so easy?!:(
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back