Search results

1. T

performance problem

hello, i created a database with fabrik with ~200 records, and the performance was pretty good. Yesterday I imported via csv from an other database 1500 records. Now the performance is terrible. Any suggestions about my mistake? LG
  2. T

no "Next" "Prev" Buttons in Mediabox

Hello, I updated Fabrikar from Github (now 3.2) on Joomla 3.3.4. I created forms with some Picture. When I click on a Picture a Mediabox is opening an I can go to the next, prev or close the mediabox. After the backup only the close button appears. The prev, next or not there and on the...
  3. T

Advanced search options for standart

Hello, I have a created a list in Fabrik with a search field. I enabled the advanced search. In the standart search the search item must have the same first letters. I cant search of a part of the word. For example: My Artikel is FVA645xxx. Then i have to search in standart search for FVA. In...
  4. T

Custom PDF Template

Hello I want to use a custom Template for PDF prints. I tried something but it wont work. I copied the bootstrap tmpl in .../views/detail/tmpl and and renamed it in test template. Then in form--->layout--->PDF Template I changed to my test template. But no changes in the custom_css.php take...
  5. T

PDF Print file name

Hi, I use the pdf export in the detail view. I have an element (plugin-field "text") called Artikelnr. The exported pdf should get the filename of this element, if possible!? e.g. Artikelnr.: ZB123 ---> ZB123.pdf thanx
  6. T

PDF Print

Hello, Iam using Fabrik 3.1 with Joomla 3.3. and XAMPP. I want to use the PDF function but I cant find an installation howto for the dompdf on windows. Has anyone an Idea how to do this?
  7. T

Detail View

Hi, Im allready a newbie in Fabrik. For some reason on my webpage I used a new Template. Now the format on the Detailpage isnt the same like before:(. Can anyone tell me, how to do custom css to solve this. Here the two results: good and bad Thanx
  8. T

Pictures in Detail view

Hello, I'm a absolute (fabrik an joomla) newbie and hope anyone can help me. I created an site and want to setup a list auf Articels. In the detail view the pictures are shown in a table like: picture1 picture2 picture3 How can I create a detail view where the pics are shown in a row...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back